Corona Charts by J.Ehlers

Hi,

I've developed Corona Charts by J.Ehlers for MT4.

You can find their description here.

Regards,

Igor

many thanks

thank you very much

tou are really creative

You rock Igor!!!!

Thank you very much Igor for those unvaluable indicators you are posting. You are very very talented!!!!

Well, I read the description but still don't know how to trade it. Can anyone post a chart with b/s mark-ups?

Hi Igorad ,

Great indicators as always thank you,you are top notch coder.Is it possible for you to enclose the moving averages in the picture?Many thanks.

Files:
ccp_1.png  55 kb

Simply the best

Igor, you are the best and a gift for all MT4 lovers.

I can't believe you did what seems to be impossible with MT4.

Respects

CoronaSwingPosition _v2

Igor,

Is it possible to attach the source code for CoronaSwingPosition _v2 please?

You've attached the ex4 version

Regards,

I've finished new versions of Corona Charts for MT4.

So now we've full set of these indicators that present a multidimensional view of market cycles, trends and noise.

Note.

If VisualMode = 0 then indi + Corona

If VisualMode = 1 then only indi

If VisualMode = 2 then only Corona

`

I've uploaded new versions of Corona Charts with new input CoronaBars, because of problems with attaching indis on chart.

DFT(Discrete Fourier Transform) - one more indicator from Corona Charts toolset. More info about DFT you can fihd here.

Files:

igorad:
DFT(Discrete Fourier Transform) - one more indicator from Corona Charts toolset. More info about DFT you can fihd here.

Dear Igorad, your the BEST MT4 programmer there is on the planet!

I've readed the pdf about it and the one on the corona charts, but still have a hard time applying it to real trading, as cycles and market conditions are by nature always changing, the past does not say what the future will be. I trade what i see that's it, if market condition is to "noisy", ranging, i either change time frame or pair as i don't like switching trading to range trading method. (as i gladly did this week on euryen, i planed to traded it on the M30 tf but i switch to 4H after beeing wipsaw twice on monday.) (result was a 245 pips gain closed this evening). Despite these indicators are very nice to look at, i still don't see how i could integrate them in a clear trading system. They show the trend and market condition but no clear entry, exit, unless i missed something? I'm still driving in the fog...

Reason: