TickScalper EA - page 71

mladen sir i tried to upload the EA and indicators in indicator file & Expert folder but i am not successful i get below error in expert tab .

3              16:54:34.610       cannot open file 'C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\CBC1E074A032EF0E6A1328D19FB1736E\MQL4\Experts\tickscalper_v3.5.ex4' [2]

Pls help me solve this error.

karkhaneajaygmailcom:

mladen sir i tried to upload the EA and indicators in indicator file & Expert folder but i am not successful i get below error in expert tab .

3              16:54:34.610       cannot open file 'C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\CBC1E074A032EF0E6A1328D19FB1736E\MQL4\Experts\tickscalper_v3.5.ex4' [2]

Pls help me solve this error.

You copied the expert to a wrong folder

Go to File->Open data folder and check what do you have there

mladen:

You copied the expert to a wrong folder

Go to File->Open data folder and check what do you have there

Sir I did correct I opened data folder mql4 expert and placed EA here.
Screen shot is attached for ref.

karkhaneajaygmailcom:
Sir I did correct I opened data folder mql4 expert and placed EA here.
Screen shot is attached for ref.
You error message means that ex4 file was not compiled. Open it in the editor and try to compile it in order to see what will you get

following is error

double   _Point, Up, Dn;  

'' - 'const' variable must be initialized 0 0

_Point   =  MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_POINT)    * MathPow(10,Digits%2);

Sorry i do not know much about coding hence i can not solve this error 

karkhaneajaygmailcom:

following is error

double   _Point, Up, Dn;  

'' - 'const' variable must be initialized 0 0

_Point   =  MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_POINT)    * MathPow(10,Digits%2);

Sorry i do not know much about coding hence i can not solve this error 

Use the versions with "nmc" in their names (nmc== "new metatrader compatible"). Some are posted stating from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179720/page43

can anybody make this EA work for the latest build mt4? Thanks a lot
Files:

Sir i loaded the EA from the version named nmc yes it is loaded sucessfully i checked journal and expert tab too.

but even after one day there is no trade .

what could be the reason. 

mahessara:
can anybody make this EA work for the latest build mt4? Thanks a lot
That is a decompiled code. Please upload original source code

karkhaneajaygmailcom:

Sir i loaded the EA from the version named nmc yes it is loaded sucessfully i checked journal and expert tab too.

but even after one day there is no trade .

what could be the reason. 

Please, post the exact version and the set file that you are using for trading so that it can be checked
Reason: