Indicators with alerts/signal - page 754

And the madness ma & alerts without those warnings : madnessma_amp_alerts.mq4

Original was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page412

Files:

endymion:
Hi team, I know everyone is gearing up for the weekend, but I do have a small favor to ask. I would greatly appreciate it if one of our very stellar programmers add alerts to my Madness MA indicator based on the red dots that appear. A red dot appearing atop the indicator should signal and sell and vice versa in the event of a buy. I attached an illustration of what I am trying to achieve in addition to the indicator itself. Thanks in advance and HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

endymion

Try it out. It should alert as you asked for

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

Files:

I need push notifications for the two indicators below can anyone help me please!

pattern_recognition_master_v3a.mq4

pinbar_mtf.mq4

FxTrendsTrader:
I need push notifications for the two indicators below can anyone help me please!

pattern_recognition_master_v3a.mq4

pinbar_mtf.mq4

FxTrendsTrader, added the push notifications.

THANK YOU!!!

Hello mladen/mrtools the alert on this indicator does not seem to work. Please could you look into it. Thanks in advance

Files:

samuelkanu:
Hello mladen/mrtools the alert on this indicator does not seem to work. Please could you look into it. Thanks in advance

samuelkanu

It works

Set the AlertMode to > 0 and it will alert you (it alerts on a first closed bar)

mladen:
samuelkanu

It works

Set the AlertMode to > 0 and it will alert you (it alerts on a first closed bar)

Hello Mladen,Cant it alert on current bar? I will prefer it to alert on current bar. It will only alert if set to 1. It will be most useful to me if it can alert on current instead of closed candle.

samuelkanu:
Hello Mladen,Cant it alert on current bar? I will prefer it to alert on current bar. It will only alert if set to 1. It will be most useful to me if it can alert on current instead of closed candle.

Try out this version : rsicross_signal_v1-1.mq4

It has an AlertsOnCurrent option added now

Files:

mladen:
Try out this version : rsicross_signal_v1-1.mq4 It has an AlertsOnCurrent option added now

@mladen

help me add alert for this indicator:

supersr_6.mq4

Thank you!

Files:
supersr_6.mq4  3 kb
Reason: