Indicators with alerts/signal - page 683

It is found on the Internet MT4 pictures, this indicator I found a long time, if online or compile this index, please share with you, thank you!

Files:
2_4.jpg  137 kb
3.jpg  107 kb

zhoujiafeng:
It is found on the Internet MT4 pictures, this indicator I found a long time, if online or compile this index, please share with you, thank you!

The one from the upper picture is a market profile indicator (you can find several version of it)

What I need is no opening of the bar line indicator.

This is what I have written, but the closing price on the left, can not show the closing price on the right. Looked uncomfortable.

Files:
4.gif  9 kb

zhoujiafeng:
What I need is no opening of the bar line indicator.

This is what I have written, but the closing price on the left, can not show the closing price on the right. Looked uncomfortable.

zhoujiafeng

You can not solve that using metatrader 4. It is a problem with objects anchoring and you can not change it (that is why close will always be on a "wrong side")

Oh, I see, thank you!

Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen, when you have time. Could you be so kind and check this indi ?

It seems that the alerts don´t work when setting the indicator to a higher TF ?

I have "Level up+Level down" set to 50.

Thanks in advance!
mrtools:
Hi Gfuchs, Could you post the indicator or a link to it, can't find that post. Thanks!

Hi mrtools! Sorry, here it is...

rsi_-_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

Files:

Hi Team,

Can I have alert function added to this Zone Trader indicator? Very simple buy alert for the first green bar of a sequence and sell alert for first red bar in a sequence Thanks zonetrade_v2.3.mq4

Files:

Gfuchs:
Hi mrtools! Sorry, here it is... rsi_-_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

Hello Gfuchs, Should be fixed in this version.

Files:

mrtools:
Hello Gfuchs, Should be fixed in this version.

Works ! Thanks mrtools !

endymion:
Hi Team, Can I have alert function added to this Zone Trader indicator? Very simple buy alert for the first green bar of a sequence and sell alert for first red bar in a sequence Thanks zonetrade_v2.3.mq4

endymion

Here is a version with alerts

Files:
Reason: