Indicators with alerts/signal - page 611

cesande:
you SIR are amazing

thank you so much

May I ask what is Alerts Push?

The others are self describing

Its Push Notification, to receive alerts on your cell phone. More articles about it here MQL4: search

again much thanks.

I found the answer via good old google and was coming back to say never mind.

Thanks again sir!

Very sorry to bombard you MRTools but trying to find that sweet spot of actionable alerts.

Can you please add the full set of alerts like you did for # aa_ZigZag Pointer to this one.

Alert request for color changes.

I believe it will be much less busy with the alerts and more actionable.

Again many thanks for all you are doing!

Files:
3c_jrsx_h.mq4  6 kb

cesande:
Very sorry to bombard you MRTools but trying to find that sweet spot of actionable alerts.

Can you please add the full set of alerts like you did for # aa_ZigZag Pointer to this one.

Alert request for color changes.

I believe it will be much less busy with the alerts and more actionable.

Again many thanks for all you are doing!

Cesande, made this version, its actually the same, except the code is much simpler. In the name it says 3 color but looks like they were trying for the third color when the slope is equal, which is almost never, so used the third color in this version to outline the rsx histo with the rsx. In this version there are 3 alert possibilities first one is zero cross, second is slope change(color changes) and third is entering oversold overbought zones, you can use any combination of these alerts.

Good Day. Does anyone here has a rsi divergence indicator with alerts and signals? Can you please share. Thanks in advance.

psetrendalert:
Good Day. Does anyone here has a rsi divergence indicator with alerts and signals? Can you please share. Thanks in advance.

Hello Psetrendalert, have this one its mtf with divergence and alerts on divergence and alerts on entering oversold and overbought zones.

Files:

mrtools:
Hello Psetrendalert, have this one its mtf with divergence and alerts on divergence and alerts on entering oversold and overbought zones.

Hi mrtools!

Can you please add a pop up alert.

And also make an arrow indicator based on this indicator. Just arrows without histo.

Files:

clon_tron:
Hi mrtools!

And also make an arrow indicator based on this indicator. Just arrows without histo.

Clon_tron, this is the newer version of the Xsupertrend, it works the same as the other

but is Mladens much simpler and better version and also has the text notification on screen

still has the Histo though

Is it possible to get an alert (arrow and sound) when the green line crosses the market base line (yellow). Thanks.

clon_tron:
Hi mrtools!

Clon_tron, WR1 is right the version he posted is better and this is the arrow version.

Reason: