Indicators with alerts/signal - page 591

request to mql4 coders.. please please add

Basket_Indicator.mq4

email alert..

pop up alert with sound..

when red line cross blue line, or blue line cross the red line.

BuySellBasketMomentum.mq4

BuySellBasketTotalv2.mq4

email alert..

pop up alert with sound..

when all red lines cross blue lines or all blue lines cross red lines.

most profitable trade happened during this cross(but follow the weekly, or daily trend)

**one more request please upgrade it to mql5...soon or later we all need it..

thanks to all those kind persons who help each others and together they develop it

link is here.. htt*p:*//www.*forexfactory.*com/*showthread.php?p=6883573#*post6883573 (to download inds. please remove this sign "*").. thanks to forex-tsd but i don't know why i can;t upload foto and indicators.

hunter512:
link is here.. htt*p:*//www.*forexfactory.*com/*showthread.php?p=6883573#*post6883573 (to download inds. please remove this sign "*").. thanks to forex-tsd but i don't know why i can;t upload foto and indicators.

Try setting your upload options like on the picture - that should allow you to upload

Files:
basic.gif  21 kb

mladen:
kayvan What I meant is if you have an original (not decompiled) source code. Executable files can not be altered in a normal way

Hello

i want Show alarm when upper and downer bar have the same Color like this chart .

kayvan:
Hello

i want Show alarm when upper and downer bar have the same Color like this chart .

kayvan

The first line of that code is saying that it is decompiled code and I told a lot of times that I am not going to change any decomipled code. Sorry

Magic dots indicator with an addition of alerts (it is already a multi time frame too)

mladen:
Magic dots indicator with an addition of alerts (it is already a multi time frame too)

Wonderful. Thank you so so much for this great response.

I wish you the best at all times.

Okoli

mrtools - your lovely indi in post #5937 gives an arrow when HA changes colour which is great. Is it possible to get another arrow and alert when price closes >< HA regardless of whether HA has changed colour?

Hello

Magic Dots is a repaint indicator ?

kayvan:
Hello Magic Dots is a repaint indicator ?

kayvan

It depends how you look at it. What it does is that it shows a signal 1 bar back (on a closed bar) instead of showing signal on an opened bar, and that signal can change. I don't know why the author made it that way, but anyway, I left it work as the original author made it. Once the bar is closed the signal will remain (so after that there will be no change of it - it will not repaint). Anyway, found one issue in the indicator (not cleaning the buffers before the calculation). It is corrected in this version

PS: regarding the indicator itself - from what I see, you should be carefull in a flat market with it - it will give a lot of signals in a flat market and might be considered as a dangerous indicator in a flat market

Reason: