Indicators with alerts/signal - page 569

please can someone add an alarm to every arrow?

Files:

francoxxx:

Francoxxx, do you have the indicator it is calling the, support and resistance (barry)1, indicator?

mrtools:
Francoxxx, do you have the indicator it is calling the, support and resistance (barry)1, indicator?

yes,but it has not alarm.

francoxxx:
yes,but it has not alarm.

Yes but I need it to test if the alerts on the one you posted works.

mrtools:
Yes but I need it to test if the alerts on the one you posted works.

ah ok,here it is

francoxxx:

Francoxxx, here's the version with the alerts.

Can you look at this high/low indicator and maybe add a trigger setting or something to increase/decrease the sensitivity. It looks very good on the chart but I've noticed on back testing that it can be too sensitive between periods 3 and 7, but not sensitive enough and often does not give alerts at all from periods 8 and above. Very strange. A period setting alone does not seem to be enough to control the behavior of this indy. Thanks.

Hi,

I need a MA cloud between high and low of an MA (variable types, variable colors) with sound alert and pop up on breakout of close. Can anybody help me?

Thank you in advannce

- Sukhen

protrade:
Can you look at this high/low indicator and maybe add a trigger setting or something to increase/decrease the sensitivity. It looks very good on the chart but I've noticed on back testing that it can be too sensitive between periods 3 and 7, but not sensitive enough and often does not give alerts at all from periods 8 and above. Very strange. A period setting alone does not seem to be enough to control the behavior of this indy. Thanks.

protrade

It treats all the data equally and adding some sensitivity factor can not be done (it is strictly bars based indicator, no way where to "pin in" sensitivity)

Thanks Mladen. It certainly is a weird indicator. I was experimenting with it today and reduced the period to 2 on a 5-minute chart. Strangest thing...it looked terrible on the chart (like no way it would be accurate) but ended up getting 75% right over a 2-hour period. So making it look messy on the chart just might cause it to be right in real time...lol.