Experts: Expert_RSI_Stochastic_MA

Expert_RSI_Stochastic_MA:

This Expert Advisor uses three indicators: MA(150), RSI(3) with the levels of 80 and 20, Stochastic(6, 3, 3) with the levels of 70 and 30. These parameters can be changed and customized. Also, the input parameters of the Expert Advisor need to be changed if the used quotes are not 5-digit.

RSI_Stochastic_MA_01

Author: Oksana Berenko

Automated-Trading:

Expert_RSI_Stochastic_MA:

Author: Oksana Berenko

HI there,

it is really good ea but it seems that its missing something...when price is below ma or above it taking the right trade and making good profit but when its changing the direction and heading back to other side its eating almost 60 to 70% of profit so can you have one more sensitive filter which can help to filter this trades?

May be sensitive ma which can help us to filter this trades...

thanks

suptrad:

HI there,

it is really good ea but it seems that its missing something...when price is below ma or above it taking the right trade and making good profit but when its changing the direction and heading back to other side its eating almost 60 to 70% of profit so can you have one more sensitive filter which can help to filter this trades?

May be sensitive ma which can help us to filter this trades...

thanks

This EA has already 3 filters: MA, RSI, Stochastic. You can change their external parameters that to do one of them more or less sensitive.

This is exactly what I was looking for, and the results seem very positive. I'm excited to test this thoroughly and get back to you!

Question, does it work well on all major pairs? Or just EurUsd?

Thanks again!

how to used this EA?

Hi,

How can i make take profit in EA.

Best regards 

Hi there!

How is this EA performing - in theory it looks good!  Also, has anyone tried this on a renko chart?  I think the results could be even better due to the smoothing of the renko bars.  Thoughts?

Cheers,

David

hi, looks like a great ea ( although only for traders who understand how to use not leave on fully automatic type)

just have one request, can trailing stop be modified? >>>> at each candlestick trailing stop is place at specified x pips from low of last candle if buy, and from high if sell trade 

at the moment it is just x pips from open price on new candle, so it is not possible to know range of candle to avoid stop loss, but if can go from lo/hi of previous + a few pips, it is easier to stay in trade during sideways.

What do you think?

best regards 

actually maybe leave as it is!

sorry i think its ok, maybe each on trade the stop loss can be better or worse from one to next

I attached to chart but then disappears. Ea not working?

Я приложил к EA , чтобы наметить , но тогда EA исчезает. Еа не работает ?
Reason: