Indicators with alerts/signal - page 558

samuelkanu:
Mrtools it is almost what i want but the arrow directions are not correct. I want the arrow to show the cross of the over bought or oversold regions like cross of the -100 down from up i want the arrow and alert to show the cross of -100 down i.e it has crossed -100 down and the arrow to show down meaning sort of break out in the down region. Hope you understand with the picture attached

Samuelkanu, try this one.

sergio80:
Hello!

I'm a newbie here testing out thv trix indicator. I have a doubt concerning the alerts, because when i get a divergence alert, it appears on my platform 2 candles after the signal arrow, and sometimes that means it's to late to get into the market. Is that normal? Can i change the alert settings to get the signal at the previous candles?

Thanks in advance for your help! It's really helpful to read your posts.

Since divergence detection depends on confirmed peaks and/ or valleys, it never can be detected on a current bar. You have to have a confirmation that something is indeed a peak or a valley and for that you have to wait at least a couple of bars. Those are the 2 candles that you are talking about : a confirmation that something is a peak or a valley.

That is a reason why divergence detection is always lagging and is more a subjective than an objective way of analyzing data

I am having some success with the Awesome Oscillator Alert. What would make it even better would be a little smoothing like the MACDSmooth 5-3-2 settings (which is pretty good) and arrows on the price chart. I am asking a coder to amend the attached file. Thanks in advance.

Files:

clon_tron:
Actually the one you posted above has an alert. It needs just buysignal.wav & sellsignal.wav sound files.

So I just changed those buy/sell wav files to alert.wav Now it will give you the alert. But not pop up.

So enjoy!

Can a popup alert be added to this indicator so we will know which pair the alert is for?

Thank you very much.

=)

jicssbr:
Can a popup alert be added to this indicator so we will know which pair the alert is for?

Thank you very much.

=)

Ooops, the s-StochFlet_alert indicator, that is.

Thanks for your fast response Jicssbr. The file has an alert and a popup. I am using it right now and it works fine...better than all the oscillators I have used so far. I am only requesting there to be arrows on the chart so I can see exactly where the crossings are happening. I also found that when it gives bad signals, it is because of erratic movements on the 2-8-2 settings which is the best and most responsive setting. If you can add smoothing to it, it would be an even better indicator like the smoothing done to the MACD 5-13-2 attached. Thanks.

Files:

Dear coders experts,

Is it possible to code this universal indicator?

an Indicator who have selection:

Mail on/off

Alert on /off (pop up)

Sound On/off (playsound)

close bar yes/no

for long: MA 100 > MA 150

for short MA 100 < MA 150

This conditions can later changed by user through other conditions

If conditions true, draw into the chart a sell/ buy dot,arrow.... (justicable) and play sound/email/popup.

The idea behind is, everyone can change his conditions and there is no need to creat everytime a new indicator.

Klarix:
Dear coders experts,

Is it possible to code this universal indicator?

an Indicator who have selection:

Mail on/off

Alert on /off (pop up)

Sound On/off (playsound)

close bar yes/no

for long: MA 100 > MA 150

for short MA 100 < MA 150

This conditions can later changed by user through other conditions

If conditions true, draw into the chart a sell/ buy dot,arrow.... (justicable) and play sound/email/popup.

The idea behind is, everyone can change his conditions and there is no need to creat everytime a new indicator.

Klarix

Try out the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page267

More or less it has all that you need

protrade:
I am having some success with the Awesome Oscillator Alert. What would make it even better would be a little smoothing like the MACDSmooth 5-3-2 settings (which is pretty good) and arrows on the price chart. I am asking a coder to amend the attached file. Thanks in advance.

Here you go Protrade, added the arrows, the only smoothing i could find in the MacdSmooth was it was using Ema instead of Sma, so on the version of awesome you can change to whatever ma you want, on the arrows can use with slope(regular awesome) or with awesome and awesome signal cross, or both and alerts are the same way.

ps) on the picture its with default setting except arrowsVisible = true, and using awesome and awesome signal cross signal.

jicssbr:

Thank you very much.

=)

Jicssbr, added the standard alerts including pop ups.

Files:
Reason: