Indicators with alerts/signal - page 553

interesting to see the change "multiplier=2.5" thks for your work mrtools

drunkpips:
please mrtools, can you add arrow and a working pop up alert to this indicator

Can you send me a link or post the indicators can't find them now.

ps)never mind found them, and they both already have working alerts when all 4 boxes line up the alert goes off, as far as arrows there are no buffers left to draw the arrows.

Hello Mrtools and Mladen,Please help me add alert to the indicator when the value is below or above 0 whether it is green or not. Thanks in advance

Files:

Does anyone have a version of this indicator with email alerts?

Files:

samuelkanu:
Hello Mrtools and Mladen,Please help me add alert to the indicator when the value is below or above 0 whether it is green or not. Thanks in advance

Hello Samuelkanu, try this one out.

mladen:
Derivative oscillator (already multi time frame capable) with added alerts (including push notifications) on zero line crosses

Sorry mladen, but the alerts don't work on a offline chart!!!

Please can you fix it?

beppi:
Sorry mladen, but the alerts don't work on a offline chart!!! Please can you fix it?

beppi

It works

Here is an example of a derivative oscillator on an offline renko chart that is alerting as it should. The problem is probably in your offline generating software

Files:
derivative.gif  48 kb

mladen:
beppi

It works

Here is an example of a derivative oscillator on an offline renko chart that is alerting as it should. The problem is probably in your offline generating software

Yes you are absolutely right.

Was my fault, sorry for wasting your time.

Thank's so much for your very good and fast work.

uni_cross_histo_alerts.mq4 Can master mladen or mrtools added Shift Values about four bar for this indicator Uni cross histo_alerts.mq4

vicky.a.:
Does anyone have a version of this indicator with email alerts?

Hi Vicky.a., added the email alerts.

Reason: