4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 81

Adding the all time frame rsi bars to the collection (colors are based on levels crossing)

Rsi bars with the 6 types of rsi that are available in the choices (change it using the same way as in macd : pressing the name of the used rsi type)

Some more addition to all time frame rsi bars

mladen:

And this version : when pressing the button with the description of what is the criteria for color, the options will be changed to next available option

Dear mladen,

Can you please convert this all tf histo indicator into an MA divergence indicator showing single MA periods (showing color in the input tab)? Signal will be when price crosses 4 TFs or when price reverses in one or two TFs and bounces back towards main trend direction.

May I also request you to modify an excellent indicator 3MA cross with alert MTF 3.3 (coded by you) to include in the Input tab colors for the three MAs.  Color tab shows 8 colors, so I often have difficulty in relating colors to MAs. 

Thank you. 

optionhk:

Dear mladen,

Can you please convert this all tf histo indicator into an MA divergence indicator showing single MA periods (showing color in the input tab)? Signal will be when price crosses 4 TFs or when price reverses in one or two TFs and bounces back towards main trend direction.

May I also request you to modify an excellent indicator 3MA cross with alert MTF 3.3 (coded by you) to include in the Input tab colors for the three MAs.  Color tab shows 8 colors, so I often have difficulty in relating colors to MAs. 

Thank you. 

As far as colors of the indicator are concerned : sorry, but since all those buffers are used, you have to see colors of all the buffers too (since the colors of the arrows must be there too)

OK. Thanks. Understood.

Any chance of making all tf MAs either of single MA period or 3 MA period, whichever is feasible?

optionhk:

OK. Thanks. Understood.

Any chance of making all tf MAs either of single MA period or 3 MA period, whichever is feasible?

Will see what can be done

optionhk:

OK. Thanks. Understood.

Here is an all time frame moving average

Some changes in the all time frame averages (to keep the states of chosen time frames even in cases when terminal is closed and then reopened)

mladen:

Here is an all time frame moving average

Dearest MLADEN

So pretty start, an on chart all TFs indicators "BUTTON" series started,so nice,is there a possibility for applying slope colors in next version.

regards

Reason: