Indicators with alerts/signal - page 528

Pava:
so in an uptrend it gives multiple sell signals and in down trend it behaves opposite?

No, on any timeframe behaves good.

Result on today:

Files:
shot-001.png  17 kb
shot-002.png  22 kb

bot14:
Thank you, I saw such sometimes when testing.

In realtime such no, I have said that this indi is corrected.

Today I stake out him beside 10 hours on 30 min, 5 min and 1 min charts,

such evidences I did not see.

I shall stake out him real-time else.

Sorry to my bad english ((

Boyyyy from the looks of u, i want to suggest u doooo nottt trade in real account with real money unless u have found the correct strategy and implemented it in the practice account with profits for atleast a month. i know many people ( me ) as soon as they find out what is mt4 and u can have a indicator that sounds an alarm the first thing they do is put it in the real market with real money,.read this whole thread and find indicators that work or ask mladen or mrtools. and learn english dude its important otherwise u wouldnt understand what people are saying in here.

tried running it for a few hours?

bot14:
No, on any timeframe behaves good.

Result on today:

lover:
I want to ask a question to the pros in here, does the word adaptive in the indicators names means that the indicator is going to repaint or recalculate and shouldnt be used as a signal entry purpose? ( for example adaptive rsx or ma or adaptive this or that.) also i want to know the meaning of the word.. interpolate,, inside of the indicator settings. it says interpolate true or false, what does it means.

No repainting

Imagine this : instead of using fixed period for calculation, the indicator first "looks" (there are quite a few ways how can it be done) what is happening in market and if the market is changing fast it shortens the calculation period. The same is done in the opposite way : if (like Asian sessions are usually) nothing happens in the market, then longer calculation periods are used

So in the end you do not know what is the exact calculating period used for calculations since the indicator adapts to market all the time (some bounds are placed, otherwise it would not be possible to have "faster" and "slower" instances, but it is changing all the time within those bounds). All that is done without any need for recalculation (repainting) so those indicators are not recalculating/repainting indicators

mladen:
No repainting

Imagine this : instead of using fixed period for calculation, the indicator first "looks" (there are quite a few ways how can it be done) what is happening in market and if the market is changing fast it shortens the calculation period. The same is done in the opposite way : if (like Asian sessions are usually) nothing happens in the market, then longer calculation periods are used

So in the end you do not know what is the exact calculating period used for calculations since the indicator adapts to market all the time (some bounds are placed, otherwise it would not be possible to have "faster" and "slower" instances, but it is changing all the time within those bounds). All that is done without any need for recalculation (repainting) so those indicators are not recalculating/repainting indicators

hehehe got it .. adaptive is indicator adapting to market conditions nothing to do with repainting, but what does INTERPOLATE,. TRUE OR FALSE in the indicator settings means, i have a bunch of indicators that has that now i dont know weather to keep it true or false since i dont know what it means

lover:
hehehe got it .. adaptive is indicator adapting to market conditions nothing to do with repainting, but what does INTERPOLATE,. TRUE OR FALSE in the indicator settings means, i have a bunch of indicators that has that now i dont know weather to keep it true or false since i dont know what it means

If we are thinking about the same interpolate now, it is used only in multi time frame mode to avoid that step like look that "classical" multi time frame indicators have and usually it is linear interpolation (Linear interpolation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) applied between the 2 significant values/points

Please add email alert to indicator

Pava:
tried running it for a few hours?

Yes, and did not see no problems...

ateciakfx:
Please add email alert to indicator

Ateciakfx, added email alerts.

thank you very much mrtools

Reason: