What the hell is this

I tried to close one of my orders manually (but also get it using EA)

What is suppos? I cannot close an order when I want to?

Files:
denide.jpg  50 kb

Fxdd=danger; Danger=fxdd;

If you need a broker that omits stops against you, it is FXDD.

And also if yo need that can not close orders when you want, again FXDD is suitable for this.

In the picture, they omists stop loss and closes the position in a peak that no other brokers have.

So the formula:

FXDD = DANGER;

DANGER = FXDD;

while (time<infinite) and (CustomerAcctIsLiving)

{

OmitStopLossesIfThereisProfit();

RunStopLossesIfNoProfit();

TryToKillCustomerAcct();

}

This formula is result of real acct. tests.

Files:
nofxdd.gif  41 kb
nofxdd2.gif  39 kb

mcbalta,

I'm sorry I'm not sure if I understand you. Is the code snippet that you have posted to prevent brokers from using a spike to stop you out? If yes, wonderful!! Do you have the rest of the code that you can also post?

...such as what is

infinite

CustomerAcctIsLiving

OmitStopLossesIfThereisProfit

RunStopLossesIfNoProfit

TryToKillCustomerAcct

FXDD = DANGER;

DANGER = FXDD;

__try

{

TryToKillCustomerAcct();

while (Market is volatile)

For all Small customers

{

TakeSmallChicksManualConfirmationMode()

if ComingOrders are against CompanyPosition

{

Suspend customer terminal

Print("wait to be killed");

}

else if CompanyCanMakeProfit

{

RunTheOrder();

}

}

for (each news)

{

if (Company knows the critical data before news time)

BlockAllOrdersAgainstCompanyPositions();

if NewsReleased() and CompanyPositionsWellDone()

BlockAllOrdersAgainstCompanyPositions();

TryToKillCustomersWithLargeSpreads();

ProduceTechinicalConnectionProblems();

TrytoBlockCustomerTerminals();

}

}

__except

CloseCustomerAcct();

Print("You win, but this is an exception.");

Print("We have many other chicks");

//I could learn this much in one and half year. The rest can be coded

//by request

heheh, OK I got u. But still what is that mean that the price is too close to the market. Isnt it always like that?

elihayun:
heheh, OK I got u. But still what is that mean that the price is too close to the market. Isnt it always like that?

It depends from stop loss level, there is a function MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLOSS); and it shows u how fare should be SL from ASK price. If for eg.

Standard SL model = 4 pips

Ask = 1.2000 and u want to place SL at 1.2001 then u will get that message : SL is too close. The same for Take profit levels.

U should set your SL at least at 1.2005

Kalenzo:
It depends from stop loss level, there is a function MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLOSS); and it shows u how fare should be SL from ASK price. If for eg.

Standard SL model = 4 pips

Ask = 1.2000 and u want to place SL at 1.2001 then u will get that message : SL is too close. The same for Take profit levels.

U should set your SL at least at 1.2005

I know that, but I get this error when I tried to CLOSE this order, not to update the S/L, thats why it look so strange.

elihayun:
I know that, but I get this error when I tried to CLOSE this order, not to update the S/L, thats why it look so strange.

Yes, that is really strange. Try to change broker.

mcbalta:
If you need a broker that omits stops against you, it is FXDD.

And also if yo need that can not close orders when you want, again FXDD is suitable for this.

In the picture, they omists stop loss and closes the position in a peak that no other brokers have.

So the formula:

FXDD = DANGER;

DANGER = FXDD;

{

TryToKillCustomerAcct();

}

This formula is result of real acct. tests.

there was a freeze from 4:55 to 5:25 (half hour) in fxdd, when freeze was over and data was back the gbpusd had a spike to 1.9001, this is the prices that you order was closed at, you should ask for a refund

ziko123:
there was a freeze from 4:55 to 5:25 (half hour) in fxdd, when freeze was over and data was back the gbpusd had a spike to 1.9001, this is the prices that you order was closed at, you should ask for a refund

This is my demo account. I will not take a broker that giving me 10pips minimum S/L and T/P. I just wonder hao this could happend. BTW It is not FXDD its FXPROFIT

Thanks for the people that helped me understand.

elihayun:
This is my demo account. I will not take a broker that giving me 10pips minimum S/L and T/P. I just wonder hao this could happend. BTW It is not FXDD its FXPROFIT Thanks for the people that helped me understand.

I was replying to "mcbalta" on his live account post

Reason: