Indicators with alerts/signal - page 497

Add alert please

can someone add sound alert when colour changes ?

thanks mladen,thanks mrtools

Files:
3c_jrsx_h.mq4  6 kb

francoxxx:
can someone add sound alert when colour changes ? thanks mladen,thanks mrtools

Francoxxx,

Used a different and IMHO better form of rsx, also in the version posted had 3 colors for the histogram, the 3rd color was for a non sloping condition which is very rare, if it should happen color will stay the same and used the 3rd color for the actual rsx, anyway added the alerts for color change.

Trendy

Hi,

this is a very good indicator. Please can you program an sound- and email-alert when the green line breaks the middle line and the red histogram ist on the other side from the middle line?

This would be really nice.

Thank you.

Best regards

Files:
trendy.mq4  3 kb
1.jpg  123 kb

mrtools:
Francoxxx, Used a different and IMHO better form of rsx, also in the version posted had 3 colors for the histogram, the 3rd color was for a non sloping condition which is very rare, if it should happen color will stay the same and used the 3rd color for the actual rsx, anyway added the alerts for color change.

perfect! thank you very much mrtools

Please help me add sound alert to the indicator posted here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page332

the alert should make a sound when a new line appear.

Please help me Sir mladen and Sir mrtools.

Thank you.

erdenmensch

As far as I see, that indicator uses Hodrick-Prescott filter (the "HP-T01") which recalculates. It is better not to use recalculating indicators for signals

erdenmensch:
Hi,

this is a very good indicator. Please can you program an sound- and email-alert when the green line breaks the middle line and the red histogram ist on the other side from the middle line?

Thank you.

Best regards

mladen:
erdenmensch As far as I see, that indicator uses Hodrick-Prescott filter (the "HP-T01") which recalculates. It is better not to use recalculating indicators for signals

Thank you.

Hi,

this is a very good indicator. Please can you program an sound- and email-alert when the green or red point comes?

Thank you.

Best regards

Files:
dex_adx.mq4  5 kb

erdenmensch

Here you go

erdenmensch:
Hi,

this is a very good indicator. Please can you program an sound- and email-alert when the green or red point comes?

Thank you.

Best regards
Files:

mladen:
erdenmensch Here you go

sorry, the alerts does not work correctly.

Reason: