Indicators with alerts/signal - page 480

Thanks alot,

i'll have a look

Hi, i seem to be going around in circles on this one

had a look at the Allaverages, but could nt get the alerts to work on that either and also was nt quite as good as the UK trend

i would be very grateful if someone could add the alerts and period, if possible please

thanks very much

x-uk.trend.mq4

WR1:
Hi, i seem to be going around in circles on this one

had a look at the Allaverages, but could nt get the alerts to work on that either and also was nt quite as good as the UK trend

i would be very grateful if someone could add the alerts and period, if possible please

thanks very much

x-uk.trend.mq4

Hi WR1,

Removed everything but kept the ma, added the nrp coloring,(left the size 14 width ), and added the alerts and like Mladen said it is just a 32 period Ema close, made that so you can change how you like. You will find the coloring a little different, in some cases, but my guess is the other version the coloring may have looked better than it really was.

Files:
uk_trend.gif  21 kb

Hi Mr Tools,

thanks ever so much,

i have nt had chance to give it a good test, but it seems very good and alerts seem to be working great!

can't thank you enough really, as this ones been a right pain..

Hi mr tools,mladan

Please add moving average period text on chart as attached image. on moving average indicator .

Thanks

Files:

HI, i am after one indicator which could show open, high, low, close of previous London session.

Thank you

HI, i am locking after one indicator ( MA IN COLOR WITH APPLIED PRICE / include arrow and Alert when the indicator change line color )

Thank you

Mladen or MrTools looking for email alert addition on close of candle

I am looking to add an email alert to this particular indicator with pair name and time frame when the email alert is sent. Also the current alert goes of in a pop up alert numerous times before the candle closes what I want to see if it is possible for it to only alert at the close of the candle on its current time frame. This way the email alerts won't send to much. So only alert on close on candle would help drastically if the email alert can be added . This indicator is great for pursuing pullbacks fading identifying tops and bottoms and jumping into the market on first reversal sign with buy stops and sell stops when the zig zag wave has been identified. Please help me this would be greatly appreciated. I've used and tested and traded this indicator for many months now and if these errors are corrected. This indicator is flawless when coupled with the right buy and sell indicator.

3_level_zz_semafor_tmv_alert.mq4

mason13,

Take a look at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178146

mason13:
HI, i am after one indicator which could show open, high, low, close of previous London session. Thank you

mhd5000:
HI, i am locking after one indicator ( MA IN COLOR WITH APPLIED PRICE / include arrow and Alert when the indicator change line color ) Thank you

Hi Mhd5000,

This is your ma in color with arrows and alerts on color change.

Files:
Reason: