Indicators with alerts/signal - page 468

add an arrow, trendfilter

Hello, algun expert programmer, who could add an arrow, on the window of the price, when the histogram of the indicator should change color. Thank you very much.

trend_filter.mq4

Files:

maulana1989

That is an indicator showing (with default parameters) daily high low range. It will not touch the high or low, but will expand those whenever high gets higher than the previous high or lower than the previous low. So, in cases when high or low are broken you can get a lot of alerts. Anyway, look for some high low channel with alerts and any will do the job

maulana1989:
range_v2.mq4

can make this indi have alert if candel touch hi or lo indicator

thanks..

dkaans:
I like TSI. Helping me out to figure OB & OS zones.

It might also be usefull to trigger entry if i find a correct period setting.

May i ask an alert with a current and close bar option also indicating time frame and currency name?

Thanks in advance.

tsi_v1.mq4

dkaans, can you tell me where can I find red/green lines indicator from renko bar chart?

Thank you in advance.

RRAAJJ:
Hi Mladen,

My first post. Can you pls add an alert to CCIarrow, also can you pls suggest me good BUY /SELL singal indicator for 1 HR, which doest reprint.

thanks in advance.

Hi RRAAJJ,

Added the alerts, had to slightly modify the indicator so i could easily add the alerts but it should work the same.

Files:

Thanks alot mrtools,it works perfectly.

Regards

Raj

mladen:
maulana1989 That is an indicator showing (with default parameters) daily high low range. It will not touch the high or low, but will expand those whenever high gets higher than the previous high or lower than the previous low. So, in cases when high or low are broken you can get a lot of alerts. Anyway, look for some high low channel with alerts and any will do the job

Hi mladen

thanks for you info.

how about adding alerts in the event of a cross between a lime and orange lines ..?

Could there be added alerts

Thanks.

maulana1989

It is a similar story : thos lines are daily open and close. That indicator is simply showinh OHLC prices in a bit different way

maulana1989:
Hi mladen

thanks for you info.

how about adding alerts in the event of a cross between a lime and orange lines ..?

Could there be added alerts

Thanks.

question for mladen

hello mladen,

been spending my weekend, as usual, on the computer looking at charts, indicators, etc when i came across ocean trading.

i have provided a link here for you and i was wondering if you could shed some light on what indicator is being used to colour the candles in this screen shot.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173671

thanks for any help that you can give

all the best,

godrich

godrich

That is more a question for mrtools (it is his chart) than for me

Frankly, I don''t know which inidcator he used on that chart, so we have to wait for his answer

godrich:
hello mladen,

been spending my weekend, as usual, on the computer looking at charts, indicators, etc when i came across ocean trading.

i have provided a link here for you and i was wondering if you could shed some light on what indicator is being used to colour the candles in this screen shot.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173671

thanks for any help that you can give

all the best,

godrich

mladen:
godrich

That is more a question for mrtools (it is his chart) than for me

Frankly, I don''t know which inidcator he used on that chart, so we have to wait for his answer

mladen,

thank you for your reply and i my apologies for assuming that it was your chart.

hopefully mr tools will be able to help out.

all the best,

godrich

Reason: