Everything about RSI - page 30

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178414

It is probably some the ones posted at that thread. The displacement comes from a fact that object is used for drawing, and with object they inherit the used font properties and in fonts there is very fiew symbols thar are actually centered vertically an suitable to be place at the exact price

godrich:
Anybody have any idea what the indicator is in this post (#145,pg.15) that has placed the blue circle and the peach (?) coloured circle on the chart ?

Looks to be part of a semafor indicator but I was just interested as I noticed that the circles are not at the actual lows/highs but are instead close to them.

godrich

mladen:
Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178414 It is probably some the ones posted at that thread. The displacement comes from a fact that object is used for drawing, and with object they inherit the used font properties and in fonts there is very fiew symbols thar are actually centered vertically an suitable to be place at the exact price

Mladen,

Thanks for the link and the info.

If by chance you have some spare time, could you possibly take a look at my post under Zigzag indicators (posted today) concerning a modification to the XLab_ZZ indicator ?

Thanks for any help that you may be able to give.

All the best,

godrich

Mladen with all kindness, if you have some time, could you make this indicator: 4 time frame RSX floating levels:

4_time_frame_rsx.mq4

1). RSX> levelUP = green

2). RSX <levelDN = red

3). red <RSX <Green= Black

Thank you.

Files:

RMIOMA_v4-Lines

Dear Mladen ;

I have a RSIOMA_v4-Lines.mq4

I need RMIOMA_V4-lines.mq4

thank you for now....

Files:
rmi.mq4  4 kb

Edge of trading solution

I ve been trading for a very long time and tested countless of system and indicators.

I made a consistent profit and entering the market without any doubt just with a single indicator.

RSI, nothing more.

You just need to know what is RSI and how to trade with RSI. That all.

You dont have to tweak, adding this and that. Combine with this and that.

Just RSI and have a look with my trading result just with bare RSI. The purpose for me to show this result is just to prove how I entered the market without thinking twice once RSI signal to enter the market and stay in the trade until RSI signal to exit.

Maybe you need to spent some time and money to learn from others but it worth.

Good Luck

katastrof78

Sorry, but I do not understand your post at all. Would you mind clarifying it?

katastrof78:
Dear Mladen ;

I have a RSIOMA_v4-Lines.mq4

I need RMIOMA_V4-lines.mq4

thank you for now....

Orinin,

Could you give some details on how you use the RSI

What settings, time frame etc.

Thank you

Orinin:
I ve been trading for a very long time and tested countless of system and indicators.

I made a consistent profit and entering the market without any doubt just with a single indicator.

RSI, nothing more.

You just need to know what is RSI and how to trade with RSI. That all.

You dont have to tweak, adding this and that. Combine with this and that.

Just RSI and have a look with my trading result just with bare RSI. The purpose for me to show this result is just to prove how I entered the market without thinking twice once RSI signal to enter the market and stay in the trade until RSI signal to exit.

Maybe you need to spent some time and money to learn from others but it worth.

Good Luck

Orinin:

RSI, nothing more.

Good Luck

Hi Orinin

It's wonderful I am also RSI fan as you !

Would you please explain how to use RSI at it's BEST way...if possible

Thanks

secretcode

secretcode:
Hi Orinin

It's wonderful

I am also RSI fan as you !

Would you please explain how to use RSI at it's BEST way...if possible

Thanks

secretcode

Sorry to many respected trader/coder here just like mladen, linuxer, digital and many others.

To my knowledge RSI is best to trade as

Divergence, OS/OB and level 50 crossing

But to understand much about it, cant be explained in just in this forum.

But the best way to understand it is by reading its code. And I dont know how to explain but open the code under meta editor and try to understand it.

toddanderson:
Orinin,

Could you give some details on how you use the RSI

What settings, time frame etc.

Thank you

Default setting at higher TF. Daily is my preference.

Orinin:
Sorry to many respected trader/coder here just like mladen, linuxer, digital and many others.

To my knowledge RSI is best to trade as

Divergence, OS/OB and level 50 crossing

But to understand much about it, cant be explained in just in this forum.

But the best way to understand it is by reading its code. And I dont know how to explain but open the code under meta editor and try to understand it.

Default setting at higher TF. Daily is my preference.

Which way do you prefer to take your trades the most. I prefer the 50 cross with a good filter to back it up.

Ish

Reason: