Indicators with alerts/signal - page 461

mladen:
jomonarikkat

Testing multi time frame indicators in visual mode is always like that

Metatrader in cases like that, instead of simulating pips, reads data for other time frames directly from the real data it has already and, in that case, every multi time frame indicator or EA will look like it "knows the future". The only reliable test for multi time frame indicators is a real time forward test.

thanks for your information dear

I would be appreciated if any coder add 'Price option' (0=Close,1=Open,2=High,3=Low) in to this indicator !

Thanks

Files:

daytrade5

I tested it and it does not alert on zero cross but when the value is breaking the AngleTreshold value. So, it is working as you described it should : when the value is > AngleTreshold value it alerts for UP, and when the value is < -AngleTreshold value it alerts for down. Other values (including zero crosses) are ignored by that indicator

daytrade5:
Mladen.....the attached indicator currently has a sound and email alert on the zero line cross. That alert serves no purpose in my trading. I would like a sound and email alert option whenever a histogram bar initially closes above or below a preset level similar to Stochastics being overbought or oversold. I am currently using a level of 2.0 and -2.0. Your help is sincerely appreciated.

Here is this version if which you can chose prices used for high and low (since the indicator by default uses high and low - not just one price) You have an option to separatedly chose "high" price and "low" price, so now you can chose any prices you want for calculation

PS: just as reminder (to those that maybe are unfamiliar with metatrader price enumerations) prices are :
0 - close

1 - open

2 - high

3 - low

4 - median (high+low)/2

5 - typical (high+low+close)/3

6 - weighted (high+low+close+close)/4

secretcode:
I would be appreciated if any coder add 'Price option' (0=Close,1=Open,2=High,3=Low) in to this indicator ! Thanks

mladen:
Here is this version if which you can chose prices used for high and low (since the indicator by default uses high and low - not just one price) You have an option to separatedly chose "high" price and "low" price, so now you can chose any prices you want for calculation PS: just as reminder (to those that maybe are unfamiliar with metatrader price enumerations) prices are :
0 - close

1 - open

2 - high

3 - low

4 - median (high+low)/2

5 - typical (high+low+close)/3

6 - weighted (high+low+close+close)/4

That's Nice

Thanks Mladen

Much appreciated

secretcode

Slope direction line

Hello,

I open trades manually when the " Slope_direction_line " indicator opens a direction.

I would like to write an EA that close this trade when the direction (color) changes.

How to code it in the EA.

Thanks for help

Behgozin strength finder 2.03

Behgozin indicator with asymmetric levels upgraded to show colors on levels breaking. Makes it a bit easier to follow even visually when the levels are broken (it has alerts but now colors are there too to confirm breakouts)

Thanks for the Beghozin indicator.

I find it very interesting.

I have also found your 4TF sar indicator very useful.

But I prefer a 4TF MACD.Is it possible to find an indicator,else what change in the code.

Thanks in advance for all that you do.

Jo

Jovager:
Thanks for the Beghozin indicator.

I find it very interesting.

I have also found your 4TF sar indicator very useful.

But I prefer a 4TF MACD.Is it possible to find an indicator,else what change in the code.

Thanks in advance for all that you do.

Jo

Hi Jovager, can you please point me to a working 4TF MACD?

regards

tito_xs

I believe Jovager is referring to this one : 4tf bars - MACD

tito_xs:
Hi Jovager, can you please point me to a working 4TF MACD? regards
Reason: