Coding help - page 67

hi,

Can someone have stoch histogram indicator with divergence?

Stochastic divergenceMTF only draws arrow after candle close. What I need it to do is to draw arrow during current candle?

Thank you

mladen:
Laszlo,

Try this version out. It still works with 2 levels but it shows (or rather, does not show) 3 states. It colors the bars when levels are broken up or down and if the rsi value is in between the 2 levels it leaves the bars as is (so they are simple, non-colored by the indicator, bars) Here is an example how it looks like and how it compares to "regular" rsi :

Thanks mladen for your quick answer.

I already tried with the original version of this indi to set the two 50 levels, to 70 and 30 and obtained the same bars as in your template. The problem with this, is the fact that instead of getting more informations from this simple yet effective indicator, I get less. By adding two more levels at 70/30 (or 75/25, or even 80/20) the coloured bars would clearly indicate when the thend is up/down, but also would show overbought/oversold zones (with differently coloured bars) giving an early signal for potential price reversal. Unfortunatelly I'm not a programer, and know nothing about MQ4, that's why I asked for some help, if posssible.

Laszlo,

Try out this one

It can have 4 colors and 4 levels. Here is an example of a 14 period rsi with levels set to 25,35,65 and 75. This way you can control it more. And, if candles (with colored body and wick) are to be drawn this is as far as metatrader 4 will allow (all 8 drawing buffers used for this) For more colors either just bars can be drawn or for even more a completely different (objects drawing) mode must be done but that is yet another subject

Have a nice weekend

Laszlo:
Thanks mladen for your quick answer. I already tried with the original version of this indi to set the two 50 levels, to 70 and 30 and obtained the same bars as in your template. The problem with this, is the fact that instead of getting more informations from this simple yet effective indicator, I get less. By adding two more levels at 70/30 (or 75/25, or even 80/20) the coloured bars would clearly indicate when the thend is up/down, but also would show overbought/oversold zones (with differently coloured bars) giving an early signal for potential price reversal. Unfortunatelly I'm not a programer, and know nothing about MQ4, that's why I asked for some help, if posssible.

mladen:
Laszlo,

Try out this one

It can have 4 colors and 4 levels. Here is an example of a 14 period rsi with levels set to 25,35,65 and 75. This way you can control it more. And, if candles (with colored body and wick) are to be drawn this is as far as metatrader 4 will allow (all 8 drawing buffers used for this) For more colors either just bars can be drawn or for even more a completely different (objects drawing) mode must be done but that is yet another subject

Have a nice weekend

Thanks a lot mladen,

It's amazing how quickly you'we done it !!! I set the overbought1/oversold1 to the initial 50 level, and left the overbought2/oversold2 to the 75/25 levels you added, and resulted exactly what I wanted.

Thanks again, you are great !!!

damjano

Divergence can never be found on a current bar without repainting (you have to have a confirmed throughs of price and indicator and for confirmation you need to have some bars already past).

damjano:
hi,

Can someone have stoch histogram indicator with divergence?

Stochastic divergenceMTF only draws arrow after candle close. What I need it to do is to draw arrow during current candle?

Thank you

Hello,

I open trades manually when "Slope_Direction_Line" indicator open a direction.

An I will create an EA to close the trade when direction (color) changes .

I will code "if indicator [1] is red and indicator[0] is blue, close the trade.

How can I code that. I have the "Slope_Direction_Line EA", but I will only close by EA.

Thanks in advance.

Jo

bbsqz dark w/alerts

hi i tried to add alerts and email alerts to bsqueeze dark

the alerts work ok but the emails trigger off about 300 emails when metatrader starts up!

can u please fix?, muchos gracias

bbsqueeze_dark_zig.mq4

Files:

Jovager

If I am correct, "Slope_Direction_line" is actually Hull moving average. You can check any EAs using hull moving average how it can be done (here is one that has those exact conditions as you are after : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177839 - when the slope of the hull average changes, that is the moment when it enters, and those are the conditions you call "Red"" and "Blue")

Jovager:
Hello,

I open trades manually when "Slope_Direction_Line" indicator open a direction.

An I will create an EA to close the trade when direction (color) changes .

I will code "if indicator [1] is red and indicator[0] is blue, close the trade.

How can I code that. I have the "Slope_Direction_Line EA", but I will only close by EA.

Thanks in advance.

Jo

zigflip

Try this one out

zigflip:
hi i tried to add alerts and email alerts to bsqueeze dark

the alerts work ok but the emails trigger off about 300 emails when metatrader starts up!

can u please fix?, muchos gracias

bbsqueeze_dark_zig.mq4

Dear Guru of mql,

Possible optimize this indi? It works fine, but powerfully holds up the terminal.

Respectfully yours

Files:
tdi-ssa.rar  35 kb
Reason: