Indicators with alerts/signal - page 437

below is the indicator.

bbands.mq4

Files:
bbands.mq4  6 kb

Hi Cwu,

Added the email, also with the messages and sound made them optional to turn on or off.

Files:

I have an indicator which draws dots on an osccilator based on certain criteria that I am playing about with.

Is there a piece of code that I could paste somewhere into the code that would make an audio alert once 2 dots in a row had plotted?

Or is it a lot more complicated than that?

thanks

mrtools:
Hi Cwu, Added the email, also with the messages and sound made them optional to turn on or off.

Mrtools, you're the best. Thanks bro.

Revisiting the MACD2 issue

Hello Mrtools and the other great guys in the house, thanks for the great work.

This indicator has been posted on this thread in an earlier post for an alert on the turning point which is represented by a yellow dot and there should be an option for alert on current, but i think there was an issue with the code. i just hope this one am posting will be good enough for the adjustments.

Thanks.

Files:
macd2.mq4  5 kb

mrtools:
Hi Mrkentet, Made the indicator didn't get to test the alerts but they should work.

Hi mrtools,

Thank you for share the indicator Price touch MA with email alert.

I did check the indi with alert and it was working Perfect !!

You have big contribute to this forum with gave your times to help peoples, especially new trader like me.

Hope you being blessed by the God as your turn and keep on profit!!

Thank you very much mrtools,

Hi;

I think this is the best TD sequential for MT4; Could you please add an alert when the number 13 shows up ?

Thanks in advance

demark_sequential_vs._2.0_1.mq4

emmany4:
Hello Mrtools and the other great guys in the house, thanks for the great work.

This indicator has been posted on this thread in an earlier post for an alert on the turning point which is represented by a yellow dot and there should be an option for alert on current, but i think there was an issue with the code. i just hope this one am posting will be good enough for the adjustments.

Thanks.

Hi Emmany,

Wish i could help you, but that indicators been decompiled.

ndicators with alerts/signal

Hi Mrtools or any other coders out there,

please can a coder take a look at my uploaded WMACross indy.

Its my favourite indy but i have to keep reloading the template it is on to get accurate arrows because it puts arrows all over the chart.

please can someone fix it and add several message/email alert when it puts a valid arrow on a chart.

many thanks if anyone can help, would be appreciated.

Files:
wmacross.mq4  3 kb

filip3361:
Hi Mrtools or any other coders out there,

please can a coder take a look at my uploaded WMACross indy.

Its my favourite indy but i have to keep reloading the template it is on to get accurate arrows because it puts arrows all over the chart.

please can someone fix it and add several message/email alert when it puts a valid arrow on a chart.

many thanks if anyone can help, would be appreciated.

Hi Filip,

Even though its decompiled, have seen it so many times recognize it as Sidus, far as I know Sidus was its regular name, anyway this is a fixed version, looks like you may need to change the setting to match, also you can use the ma lines on the chart or not, one more thing to remember it also uses an Rsi greater or less than 50 for its signals also.

ps) there are a lot of versions in the forum, can never remember where the fixed ones are posted so posting this one here hopefully will remember now

Files:
Reason: