Indicators with alerts/signal - page 435

signal

Hi evereybody,

Who can add "Buy" signal on the screen for green color, "Sell" signal on the screen for red color..

Thanks for your help

ts_adxalertv10.mq4

Files:

currency strength

wolfsch:
Hi Mladen

I got this nice indi for to measure the different currencies gegarding the strength. It gives a hardly to read picture of the different strength. Therefor I have deleted the colours as far as to 2 which show the $-Yen pair. I suggest a change to maje it only readable for the actual charts and deleting the other colours. Additional idea is to "normalise it to a MA against a MA f.i. the BMA which I add.

If this normalising is done, then a crossing of the zeroline or breaking of a small channel would give great signals.

I hope I could make it clear what I mean.

Thanks for your great work.

Wolfsch

Mladen,

I have thougth about the best form to get signals from the currency strength meter. The idea to normalise with a MA is not the best. I guess it would give a better picture of the strength differences if just the 2 strengths of a special chart were added with the values we have already. This would give line swinging about the zeroline and could be read very good and also give signals with alert.

Thanks

wolfsch

show arrows StepMA_v7.2

Hello, I am a faithful follower of this practical forum. mt4 program and is ashamed. and abusing your knowledge and your confidence, dare I ask if you would be so kind, that the indicator StepMa_v7.2 motrar beyond the typical website, also show arrows, but only to change the line color. thank you very much for everything. Sorry for my bad English.

stepma_v7.2.mq4

Files:

inver61:
Hello, I am a faithful follower of this practical forum. mt4 program and is ashamed. and abusing your knowledge and your confidence, dare I ask if you would be so kind, that the indicator StepMa_v7.2 motrar beyond the typical website, also show arrows, but only to change the line color. thank you very much for everything. Sorry for my bad English. stepma_v7.2.mq4

Hi Inver61,

This one shows the arrows, but its 1 full bar after the line color change, sorry its the best I can do.

Files:

ok perfect

mrtools:
Hi Inver61, This one shows the arrows, but its 1 full bar after the line color change, sorry its the best I can do.

(Partido)

Thank you very much, it is perfect, it's what I wanted, good luck

hey guys;

I wonder if somebody could help me; I am looking for an alert when the price would cross back in to envelope; someting that would give an alert only once not contant ringing;

thanks in advance

Tom

topt:
hey guys;

I wonder if somebody could help me; I am looking for an alert when the price would cross back in to envelope; someting that would give an alert only once not contant ringing;

thanks in advance

Tom

Tom, made this version.

Files:

Great thanks;

I know I am pushing it but I have another request;

Could you add an alert to the attached indicator, when it changes color + price has to be outside of envelope for alert to ring.supertrend_nrp.mq4

Files:

topt:
Great thanks;

I know I am pushing it but I have another request;

Could you add an alert to the attached indicator, when it changes color + price has to be outside of envelope for alert to ring.supertrend_nrp.mq4

Tom, want to make sure i understand correctly, with the Supertrend you want the alerts on the color change if price is outside the envelopes, if thats how you want it can build the envelopes into the Supertrend, will probably make it easier all the way around.

Sure, that could work also but still the alert should be on color change, thanks

Reason: