Indicators with alerts/signal - page 360

--

tobi77:
hello,

would anybody be so kind to add an alarm to this indie (from Swingman)...

the alarm could be a popup with sound option and probably email alert

the alarm should happen after a yellow bar did close or probably some 5 minutes before the close

the alert message should be as short as possible like pair + timeframe + "pullback" + time (EURUSD 1h pullback 12:30)

thanks

tobi

nobody tried yet ...i think this indie is quite good in identifying pin bars.. better than most others out there that i have tried..we just need an alarm when the yellow candle appears or closes... i asked the maker of the indie but got no response

Confused

choudri7:
--

Dear Malden why my message was not visible i donot know the reason pl guide me

Just to clarify : a total of 101 post is missing (that is all)

It is a consequence of a migration (the look and feel change) and the issue we had yesterday. Our developers are working round the clock to solve all possible problems with the new look and feel, and we do apologize for the inconvenience that some of those missing posts causes

choudri7:
Dear Malden why my message was not visible i donot know the reason pl guide me

Hi Choudri7,

A lot of our posts are missing our forum development team are working round the clock on restoring what they possibly can, if your post doesn't come back may have to ask you to repost, but for now best to wait and see.

PS: some issues like attachments handling problem are being worked on and as soon as it is solved, we are going to inform all of you

Text Messages

First, it is nice to see a hugely improved website. The last one was terrible with the errors that were visible.

A few years ago, I read an article, but did not keep it, where you could use email to send text messages to cell phones.

MLaden, it would be a huge addition if you could add this capability to your standard message handlers.

Tzuman

When it comes to SMS message, as far a I understand it is how you set up your mail in metatrader (a quote from a documentation : "For SMS messages to be sent, you have to specify the email address provided by your cellular operator in the "To:" field.". At this link it is described a bit more : Secrets of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal: Alerting System - MQL4 Articles . Se, according to that article, there is no need to change anything in the code but it is just how you set up your email

Will look into it a bit further though ...

regards

Mladen

Tzuman:
First, it is nice to see a hugely improved website. The last one was terrible with the errors that were visible.

A few years ago, I read an article, but did not keep it, where you could use email to send text messages to cell phones.

MLaden, it would be a huge addition if you could add this capability to your standard message handlers.

Tzuman

Thanks

mrtools:
Hi Choudri7, A lot of our posts are missing our forum development team are working round the clock on restoring what they possibly can, if your post doesn't come back may have to ask you to repost, but for now best to wait and see.

THANKS AND REGARDS SIR I am waiting

Request for Resistence and support level continus line

Sir if possible can u provide me an indi showing days average resistence and support levels with diffenent colours with continues run for

infinity of number of days with (optional) pivot line ( on /off ) with GMT Shift indicating the closing and opening price on the days candle when pointer moves on it.

THANKS AND REGARDS IN ADVANCE TOO

Reason: