Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 163

ElectricSavant:
But this doesn't mean the price will go up...the historical range can still be completed with it going down can't it? Also an average is just an average and history is just history...is anybody making any money with this indicator?

ES

Price must leave the zone. It is that simple. So the Buy Zone doesn't tell you what happened, it tells you what will happen - the price is going to leave the Buy Zone!

We make money every hour we trade with the Buy Zone. Doesn't matter if price goes up or down. Up we go long, down we sell short... IT IS THAT SIMPLE.

The average is updated in real time. All we need is 6 pips out of 24. Sometimes we get more, sometimes we may bail for less. The Buy Zone usually wins 8 or 9 times out of 10.

Do you know what happens when you compound your money by 4% an hour?

THE BUY ZONE IS TOO SIMPLE FOR MOST TRADERS TO UNDERSTAND.POST MODIFIED TO COMPLY WITH ADMIN

I think AirBall was talking about the other posters who don't have anything nice to say.

Thanks again, AirBall for your support and appreciation.

Actually, the anology is I gave away a map, directions AND a GPS.

Then I created a talking GPS. Now they want that!!

Does anyone have a Moving Average MFT for Pivot Resistance and Support

I'm looking for an MFT Moving Average of the Pivot Resistance and Support levels so that I can get a historical idea of the price/Resistance or Support interaction. I've found Pivot Moving Average indicator, but nothing on Resistance or Support. Thanks in advance for your help.

Working on my hourly range scoreboard.

Im looking at the triggerlines to aid in trade exits, but would like to watch it on a couple TFs at once.

we had xpMa_mtf like month ago (xpma satl. fatl)

+ ask Simba

Sparky, are you using color split shift (as opn prev.pisct)?

thinking - why would they do shift this way...

Im using triggerlines to aid with enrty along with the bouncing pip method. (looks good)

the entries and exits are also aided with the Detrended Price osc. if price closes above triggerlines and detrended is above zero or moving up, all is good to go.

Of course oppisite is true for shorts.

This is still not perfect but appears well above avrg for good trades. 15 min TF seems to work well and the 5 min is ok also.

fxbs:
we had xpMa_mtf like month ago (xpma satl. fatl) + ask Simba

You mean a xpMa-mtf that really works??? I would have to see that one for sure

Goinglite

well just one version: lsma takes 7 buffers, resize - pain in S

Files:
Reason: