Indicators with alerts/signal - page 355

indicator psar h4 alert

i had someone code and alert for the h4 tf based on the psar indicator. to work on any tf, run my stratigy off the h4 tf, but run my ea on the m1 tf. its got a cool feature that allows you to change the psar alert tf, to whatever you want. problem is it dosent work right, sometimes it notifies me of changes on the h4 tf and sometimes it does not. sometimes the notifications are correct and sometimes they are not. when i change the time frame of the chart i get 2 or 3 popping up at the same time, mostly wrong. i think the problem is the indicator is trying to give readings for other tf, that it has not been completly shut off outside the h4 tf, this is the tf i have it set for.... i am sure it is an easy fix for someone who knows their code. please help someone, you can share the fixed version. it is a great idea, to be able to run your ea off of any tf psar, yet run your bots of another tf. i basicly have bots that buy or sell until a loss. the alarm notification, would help alot! it would enable me to not have to ebeball charts all day. also it has an adjustable tf, so many people could use it if they want a reading off another tf.vdub_wave_rider_alert.mq4vdub_wave_rider_alert.ex4

Will it be possible to add an alert to this indicator...on the close of the bar...when there are 2 arrows shows up on the same bar from opposite directions, like on the picture attached?...Thanks...(or may be whenever 2 arrows appear on the same bar?)

Files:

Bollinger Histo Alert and Schaff Trend Cycle Binary alert

Hi,

Could one of you nice programmers please add alert to these indicators for me.. I would greatly appreciate it

endymion:
Hi, Could one of you nice programmers please add alert to these indicators for me.. I would greatly appreciate it

Hi Endymion,

Here's your alerts

mrtools:
Hi Endymion, Here's your alerts

Wow mrtools, Thank you very much!!!

wanted

hi, does anyone have rsi with alarm?

thank you

At this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page221 you have one (the are quite a few rsi indicators with alerts on this same thread, but I think that this one will do too)

mason13:
hi, does anyone have rsi with alarm? thank you

EA needed which detects HA bar color ?

i need Expert Advice which detects the color of the candle/bar drawn by HA which purely enter and exit the trade on the basis of the color of the candle no matter where the open or close of the previous candle is or anything.

if you want to make new one its okay but i have attached which is based on OHLC (It is checking if the Open of the current candle is higher than the Open of the closed candle, then price is rising and direction of trade is LONG. For Short vice versa.) i don't want OHLC strategy you can modify this ea to color based strategy.

in clear form the parameters are :

Enter long: Last candle of HA is blue.

Exit long: HA candle closed with a changed color (HA red)

Entry short: Last candle of HA is red.

Exit short: HA candle closed with a changed color (HA blue)

i don't know mt4 coding and programming. for suggestions regarding this color strategy please refer to these links.

How to call color of indicator in EA?? - MQL4 forum

Detecting color of HA Smoothed bar? @ Forex Factory

Thank you

ArenDI ATRSimple with alarm

hello,

would anybody be so kind to add an alarm to this indie (from Swingman)...

the alarm could be a popup with sound option and probably email alert

the alarm should happen after a yellow bar did close or probably some 5 minutes before the close

the alert message should be as short as possible like pair + timeframe + "pullback" + time (EURUSD 1h pullback 12:30)

thanks

tobi

Files:

Heiken ashi binary ...

For "color detection" you can use this indicator. It is a simple indicator that is showing 2 values : +1 when heiken ashi trend is up and -1 when heiken ashi trend is down. Here is how it compared to the original heiken ashi indicator (in the main chart) :

This way, in the EA it is easy to enter positions since you already have a "trend" of the heiken ashi.

mason13:
hi, does anyone have rsi with alarm? thank you
tony7music:

i need Expert Advice which detects the color of the candle/bar drawn by HA which purely enter and exit the trade on the basis of the color of the candle no matter where the open or close of the previous candle is or anything.

if you want to make new one its okay but i have attached which is based on OHLC (It is checking if the Open of the current candle is higher than the Open of the closed candle, then price is rising and direction of trade is LONG. For Short vice versa.) i don't want OHLC strategy you can modify this ea to color based strategy.

in clear form the parameters are :

Enter long: Last candle of HA is blue.

Exit long: HA candle closed with a changed color (HA red)

Entry short: Last candle of HA is red.

Exit short: HA candle closed with a changed color (HA blue)

i don't know mt4 coding and programming. for suggestions regarding this color strategy please refer to these links.

How to call color of indicator in EA?? - MQL4 forum

Detecting color of HA Smoothed bar? @ Forex Factory

Thank you
Files:
Reason: