Indicators with alerts/signal - page 341

Pedro ea

Hi cj merry xmas to you and the entire traders on this great site i believe 2012 as it rolls in will bring good tidings of trailer loads of pips.i have an ea called pedro that cost me a packetabout3years ago please i will want you to help in tweeking it up for better performance its more active in range market is it possible to add an alert to it please cj kindly check it out and see whats wrong with it.see attached

Files:
pedroea.ex4  31 kb

I need a EA built its based on macd and it works very well for me while trading stocks, i would like to automate it on forex.

Thank you

Hello,

I have spent some time working on my macd EA but i find its too erratic so i will need some expert help if you have time.

I use this system trading SPY and their leveraged etf's sso sds and it works well with minimal loss as long as stick to the rule of putting stops in.

I would like some help with this EA if a developer can contact me would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Help Needed To Add Sound And Visual Alert

Hi.. Can someone help me to add a sound and visual alert to this indicator whenever the arrow pops up? Thanks in advance, yeah.. swingpoints.ex4

Files:

Ehler's fisher Transform alerts?

Thanks for this indicator,,,it is quite good on a constant rangebar chart. I have also drawn levels

for the +/- 1 and the +/- 2 levels to show an earlier entry.

Could someone code in an alert to fire off at the +1/-1 levels?

It would get you in a few bars earlier.

Many thanks indeed!!

mladen:
autosurf

Not even that version is correct (if we take into account the original Ehler's fisher transform where minimum and maximum is searched fr withing chosen price, not within highs and lows). That way the sharp peaks that are one of the best characteristics of Ehler's fisher transform are lost (softened). Also this one avoids calculating always the 100 bars (no need for that)

Here is a version that is 100% correct with alerts too (bellow is the comparison of the two : upper is this one lower is the Fisher_Yu4ik)

autosurf:
Thanks for this indicator,,,it is quite good on a constant rangebar chart. I have also drawn levels

for the +/- 1 and the +/- 2 levels to show an earlier entry.

Could someone code in an alert to fire off at the +1/-1 levels?

It would get you in a few bars earlier.

Many thanks indeed!!

Here you go Autosurf, just called it oversold or overbought,(levelOs,levelOb) which you can set however you like by default have it at -2 and 2.

ehlers_fisher_transform_alerts.mq4

Ehlers Fisher Transform_alert

mrtools:
Here you go Autosurf, just called it oversold or overbought,(levelOs,levelOb) which you can set however you like by default have it at -2 and 2. ehlers_fisher_transform_alerts.mq4

Many thanks for your work. I do have a question regarding a problem I am having.

I opened the code for the Fisher Transform_alerts+arrow, in order to apply arrows to the chart.

However with my limited coding skills I have been unsuccessful in coding your latest version and putting arrows in that work at the O/S & O/B levels. I know the buffers are not correct.

Can you take a look and fix it for me?

I have enclosed my amended version for you to look at.

Thanks!

(REQ) Zero Cross Alert

This is my first post so please forgive any errors I may make. I like this indicator and would like it to alert me only when it crosses the zero line.

Can someone code such an alert please.

Thanks in advance.

Files:

gabrielbake:
This is my first post so please forgive any errors I may make. I like this indicator and would like it to alert me only when it crosses the zero line.

Can someone code such an alert please.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Gabrielbake,

From what i can make of that indicator its a renamed repainter called solar wind,fisher yurick,etc. Mladen explained about this indicator here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648 think it was post 3230, he posted a non repainting version with alerts there.

#chaos indicator

Hi

I found this very good indi and was looking to get in contact with the programmer, to have a possibility to get added an alert. But the code is encoded so I have no idea where to go for that purpose. Maybe you can help?

Thanks Wolfsch

Files:
Reason: