Indicators with alerts/signal - page 316

sara129:
hi,

I want when buy and sell signals the picture appeared to give alarm

thanks

Hi Sara,

Here is the indicator with alerts.

If you want alerts then both the Alerts setting and the Signals have to be set to true.

I also reduced the number of repetitive signals of the same kind (e.g was buy, buy, buy... now hopefully just buy, exit etc.). Also, the signals now refresh by themselves.

Noam

Files:

nlenz:
Hi Sara,

Here is the indicator with alerts.

If you want alerts then both the Alerts setting and the Signals have to be set to true.

I also reduced the number of repetitive signals of the same kind (e.g was buy, buy, buy... now hopefully just buy, exit etc.). Also, the signals now refresh by themselves.

Noam

hi nlenz

thanks.i have like People Professional

sara129:
hi nlenz thanks.i have like People Professional

You're welcome.

Dear MRTOOLS

I wonder if there are any developments with the indicators.

Allways a pleasure

Dan

nlenz:
Hi Sara ... Here is the indicator with alerts.

If you want alerts then both the Alerts setting and the Signals have to be set to true ... Also, the signals now refresh by themselves.

Noam

Hi Noam, this indicator looks very promising. Is there any possibility to add a sound alert (perhaps with individual sound files)?

Files:

Before taking bigger risk : it is a smoothed solar wind with "signal line" added

studbiol:
Hi Noam, this indicator looks very promising. Is there any possibility to add a sound alert (perhaps with individual sound files)?
Files:
solar.gif  29 kb

studbiol:

Here it is.

It can either show an alert or play a sound of your choice, not both, unfortunately.

-To show an alert: Signals = true and Alerts = true. (PlayASound doesn't matter.).

-To play a custom sound: Signals = true and Alerts = false and PlayASound = true with the sound file's name specified in the Sound setting, which should be xxxx.wav and the actual file should be in the sounds folder which is located inside the metatrader folder.

Noam

Files:

mladen:
Before taking bigger risk : it is a smoothed solar wind with "signal line" added

Thanks. It does look a bit interesting.

You can probably fix the repainting by making the loop go the right way, but I don't know if it'll still give the same signals.

Noam

nlenz:

You can probably fix the repainting by making the loop go the right way, but I don't know if it'll still give the same signals.

Noam

Mladen fixed the repainting and it doesn't give the same signals, his version at least a bar faster, but the holly ma will repaint back to look faster, anyway here's the non repainting version with alerts.

Noam

It is not only the loop direction that needed to get fixed. Some other things were different (like the fact that the original Ehlers fisher transform seeks for highs and lows within the values processed and not in high and low prices)

The version that MrTools posted s the correct one and it should be used when it comes to Ehlers fisher transform.

Solar wind (and its variations) is just an unfortunate episode in which people were rushing before checking what they wrote and then it was spread around by snake oil sellers because, with its repainting, it looks so good in hindsight (it is spread so much that it is like a disease : new and new breads are coming and coming :):)) I even made a thread about it (this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650 ), but it seems that the disease is still out there

regards

Mladen

nlenz:

Noam
Reason: