Indicators with alerts/signal - page 310

Range bar macd scalp

Hi,

Buy: When MACD on range bar 15 tick is rising

Sell: When MACD on range bar 15 tick is declining

*For ECN

*If the robot win 5 trade in intraday, disable the ea and put for work next day.

*Trading only in USA session.

Is possible make a ea on offiline chart?

Thanks.

macd_colorhist_alert.mq4

range_bars_wlas_v09.ex4

please help

hello everyone. i have an EA and i wanna change something in it, to remove a code. please, someone which know EA programmer or something, add me in yahoo to talk

pop_marian21@yahoo.com

thank`s

Are you finding using renkos a success?

fxvoilaaa:
Are you finding using renkos a success?

Renko/Range bars filter out noise and that can be helpful up to a point. But you never know when the new bar will be created which messes up trade entries and that's why I think a new bar alert would be helpful

Alert needed to place on Renko script when new bar opens

Is there a kind soul who could add an alert to Renko bar and Range bar scripts so when a new bar is created we get an alert?I feel this would be very useful.

In the good old days (before elite section) there used to be loads of helpful coders and programmers on this site and within a day sometimes within the hour help would have been at hand. Sadly times change...

fred:
In the good old days (before elite section) there used to be loads of helpful coders and programmers on this site and within a day sometimes within the hour help would have been at hand. Sadly times change...

fred,

It is impossible to add alerts to ex4 file if you have the mt4 possibly it can be done! Don't think you can blame elite section for the loss of coders and programmers theres only a few there, seems the rest have gone commercial.

Aussie_Pride:
Hi Guys,

Found this non auto EA from a Russian site and have found it kinda interesting!

My request is to MrTools or any other clever programmer out there, it is to add a alert to the Pink and Green 4 & 5 legs of the wave - so in other words when a 4 or a 5 shows up an alert would sound with message would be given.

I don't know if it is possible but many thanks to whom gives it a go.

Peace

PS

Yes I am fully aware that there is repainting involved, but not all repaint is bad;)

If a alert for 4 and 5 can't be done, then a alert for when any of the wave numbers show up would be fine - if that makes things any easier......Actually while i am thinking about it perhaps it may be better to have an alert for all numbers of the wave, assuming a alert can be added ??..........So on that note i will change my request to an alert for when any number of the wave shows up please

Aussie_Pride:
If a alert for 4 and 5 can't be done, then a alert for when any of the wave numbers show up would be fine - if that makes things any easier......Actually while i am thinking about it perhaps it may be better to have an alert for all numbers of the wave, assuming a alert can be added ??..........So on that note i will change my request to an alert for when any number of the wave shows up please

Aussie_Pride,

Hate to do this to you again but not able to do it myself personally, looks like the Ea was decompiled which makes it very hard to understand what's going on under the hood, and the code that can be read is in another language, think its Russian, hopefully someone will be able to help you with this.

mrtools:
Aussie_Pride, Hate to do this to you again but not able to do it myself personally, looks like the Ea was decompiled which makes it very hard to understand what's going on under the hood, and the code that can be read is in another language, think its Russian, hopefully someone will be able to help you with this.

No Probs MrTools.......Thank you for giving it a look;)

I had a feeling that there might be a problem - got it from a Russian site so yeah the language is in Russian.....Thx again

Peace;)

Reason: