Indicators with alerts/signal - page 297

xx3xxx:
try ob and os indicators, it generally don't have these 3 issues

True. But there is one issue with OB and OS indicators. They can be in the OB and OS areas for a very long time.

Help please with the coding!

Dear All,

Can anyone kindly modify the attached EA so that it doesn't open more that one trade at a time.

The EA is based on EMA cross. order opens at 5 EMA & 20 EMA cross and closed on 5 EMA & 10 EMA cross.

Also kindly check the MM option and set the EA to use specified percentage of equity. Take profit, Stoploss, trailing stop to be adjusted as required. If possible add trading hours.

I know I'm asking too much, but it won't be a loss for the wise person who is gifted by the knowledge to help me.

Kindly suggest tick mode or bar mode is better, please explain.

Million thanks in advance for the kind person who is going to help.

Dreamfx...

Files:
dreamtick.mq4  10 kb
dreambar.mq4  10 kb

unclepips:
Here ya go. Please use Email Alert version attached, If you appreciate the work, donate in my signature below.

Unclepips

Thanks for making this EA available to all.

If you are thinking of improving it, could do with a trailing stop and reverse direction on change of colour. And it should take trade on second bar after colour changes. Further improvement might be a filter to get it to trade in direction of higher TF trend.

A little bug on the V2!

Hi hawk248,

the first version function, when enought ticks come.

But the second Version of "Timeout-Close" EA will not work perfectly.

When the EA (V2) is active...

then I go on the Chart and cklick right with mouse then will come menue and I click Expert Advisor -> Properties but not is happen...

Can you fix the bug?

Very THANKS!

MKRoxton

hawk248:
I think mihai got the right idea

the latest time should be updated with the tick from any instrument

so try to get the broker with more instruments (currency pairs)

and 5 digit aswell, so that you'll get updates more often

i have attached v2 of the EA this will not work on tick

but will check the time at the specified frequency in milliseconds

200 for default

let me know how it goes

Alert needed...

Hi folks,

is somebody able to code an alert for that indi, please?

Buy Alert: If red line crosses blue line upwards

Sell Alert: If blue line crosses red line downwards

Thank you very much for your efforts!

Best regards!

Files:
deltartfg.mq4  3 kb

not a bug

MKRoxton:
Hi hawk248,

the first version function, when enought ticks come.

But the second Version of "Timeout-Close" EA will not work perfectly.

When the EA (V2) is active...

then I go on the Chart and cklick right with mouse then will come menue and I click Expert Advisor -> Properties but not is happen...

Can you fix the bug?

Very THANKS!

MKRoxton

Hey

for version 2 that is not a bug

thats just how metatrader4 handles this kind of EAs

the only way you can change those settings is by removing the EA

and re-applying it with the new setting

nothing can be done there sry

Hawk

Is there an indicator that alerts you when..

Is there an indicator that alerts you when (x) number of pips moves one way in (x) amount of time be it 1m 5m 1h? I've searched and searched but I cant find anything that does what I want. It would probably be simple to code given just 2 variables but I'm no programmer.

Thanks in advance for your help!

-Jake

indicator : "WPR smooth 2"

Could someone tell me where I can find the indicator "WPR smooth 2" ?

or put it in web.

Thanks

Files:
dsjurikwpr.gif  58 kb

Faith Trader:
Could someone please look at this code to see if it's possible to put an alert so it will sound when the the arrow is placed on the chart. I searched and looked for this indicator with an alert at a few places but did not find one. It has a an input for something called "Numberofalerts". I am not sure what that means. If you download this indicator and look under the inputs you will see what I am talking about. Just a straight up alert that you could set to true or false would be nice. Many thanks in advance!!

God Bless & Great Trading

-Faith Trader

Ended up trashing most of the indicator and started over, and haven't tested the alerts but they should work.

MTF Awesome Oscillator with Alerts

I can usually find any type of indicator I want on this forum, but I could not find an MTF version of the Awesome Oscillator that had an alert. So I tried to make my own. I was able to add the alert, but the MTF piece doesn't work. Would someone give me a tip to fix?

Reason: