Indicators with alerts/signal - page 156

İs it possible for anyone to add alert when 9 and 40 MA crosses RSI?Thanks in advance.

you guys rock, ty

mystified:
İs it possible for anyone to add alert when 9 and 40 MA crosses RSI?Thanks in advance.

Try this, just change the periods..Regards

Thanks

Many thanks for the download.

alert plz

Some nice programmer please add alert to this zigzag indicator when it forms. It doesn't repaint. I want the alert to keep beeping until I stop it. Is that possible?

Thank you in advance, help highly appreciated

salman4someone:
Some nice programmer please add alert to this zigzag indicator when it forms. It doesn't repaint. I want the alert to keep beeping until I stop it. Is that possible? Thank you in advance, help highly appreciated

Salman,

You posted an ex4 file... you can't gain access to the code to modify it. You'll have to post the mq4 file, instead.

salman4someone:
Some nice programmer please add alert to this zigzag indicator when it forms. It doesn't repaint. I want the alert to keep beeping until I stop it. Is that possible? Thank you in advance, help highly appreciated

You can use this. It's high low zigzag that i use and modified to give alert.

k3iroll

salman4someone:

mql4 code is on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172952 (post #2).

traderlab:
Try this, just change the periods..Regards

Thanks traderlab , much appreciated.

Hi everyone, this might seem like a silly question, but I just need an alert when price hits a certain level that I can just draw on the chart. I have a ton of them every day and typing in everything through the alert function in MQ is pain in the butt. Anything like this?

Reason: