Indicators with alerts/signal - page 18

Indicators with alerts needed

Hey All

Im looking for a stardard stocastic indicator, all I can find are fast or slow. I need what is a full or a standard stocastic. alert when trigger crosses and when 75 crossed moving down and 25 crossed moving up.

I would also like a alert indicator for when a ema set to close crosses a sma set to open with a alert.

Thanks

pipsnaper:
Could someone please add an audio alert to this Labtrend. Thanks so much!

It is in asctrend thread here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249/page38

Alert on LSMA indicator

Would someone be so kind as to program an alert when the line changes color on FXSniper's LSMA or any LSMA.

Much Thanks

summitfx:
Would someone be so kind as to program an alert when the line changes color on FXSniper's LSMA or any LSMA.

Much Thanks

hai..may i know the green and red colour also the arrow in candlestick u have been used mr summitfx..

Anyone Coding SMS Alerts in MT4?

E-mail alerts are good, but SMS alerts would be great.

Can MT4 handle this and are there any folks able to make it work?

What would be great is the lines of code and help on where to put them in a custom indicator...

Just located this ND post below... looks like it answers all my needs...

Hi thestellaman,

I collected everything in one post here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

It is about how to set email and so on.

vince-ac:
well, i tried to do it myself,lol. nothing happened. so, would one of the programmers here please add the send email function to this indicator. i would be eternally grateful. ps. if there is a simple explanation on how to do it, well i will give it another try. the last i tried to copy the code off another indicator that had the email. did not work??? thanks again......vince

code

i have looked thru all that stuff for the lines of code to add to my indicator to make it send email on up or down cross. couldn't find it. ps. verizon has a sms service c alled vtext. just email a message to (phonenumber@vtext.com) and it comes thru as a text msg. so , all i need is the email fuction to get it to my cell, which is my initial quest. thanks.........vince

Forexofftrend indicator

I have this indicator called Forexofftrend that has a red line and a blue line and is plotted with the price.

I need to know if this indicator repaints the past to make it look more accurate than it might be.

Please help!

vince-ac:
i have looked thru all that stuff for the lines of code to add to my indicator to make it send email on up or down cross. couldn't find it. ps. verizon has a sms service c alled vtext. just email a message to (phonenumber@vtext.com) and it comes thru as a text msg. so , all i need is the email fuction to get it to my cell, which is my initial quest. thanks.........vince

Igorad coded PriceChannel indicator with sms option. But sms is via email (your e-mail service should do it). Probable it is possible in yahoo and in some other e-mail services.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174336

email

thanks newdigital for trying to help,

i saw this code in that indicator, but i don't know how to apply it to the indicator that i am using

Reason: