Need help indentifying indicator - page 121

takbir
takbir  

Can someone tells me the name of moving average on the picture below?

poruchik
poruchik  

Ahmed Elagouz Forex | Facebook

but may be only 500 $ by indi

takbir
takbir  

I guess it is stepma indicator. Need to change setup..

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

If you are referring to the blue line at the main chart it is probably Kaufman AMA with applied filter (you can find it at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058/page4 (the kama indicator) among other places)

takbir:
I guess it is stepma indicator. Need to change setup..
takbir
takbir  

Thank you, Mr Mladen.. I didnot think this way

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

With proper settings it looks something like this (the KAMA)

With adjusting the filter parameter I think that it is the one

takbir:
Thank you, Mr Mladen.. I didnot think this way
Files:
kama.gif 22 kb
pipsaholic
pipsaholic  

Historic Chart Overlay Indicator?

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is an indicator out there that shows last years price action at a set point selectable with the current price?

I want to view Eur/USD current today 4 hour timeframe and see 4 hour tf in 2011,2010,2009,2008 on 1 chart rather than 4 or printing them all out possible?

Thanks.

rpasupathy
rpasupathy  

Can you please create an EA - Mladen or any other friend

These are the Indicators :

1. RenkoLiveChart_indicator.ex4 - Its used to create Renko bars. I can specify the box size in the 1 minute charts of EURUSD and open the Offline chart of Eurusd.

2. StopandReverse Indicator - It will give a Blue bar histogram for a Buy and Red bar histogram for a sell.

Rules :

I need an EA coded using the StopandReverse Indicator where I put it on the Offline Renko chart for trading.

When the Blue bar histogram appears the EA should open a buy above the "Signal candle" high and when the Red bar histogram comes it should Sell below the "Signal Candle Low".

When a candle closes and there is no Histogram bar appearing in the Indicator window, the EA should close the order at the next candle open.

Just simple things i want and don't want to complicate things.

Regards,

Ganesh

Bi
Bi  

Trade Manager

Hi,

hopefully i post this in the right area.

I looking for a trade manager, which set for me my sl and tp.

and after x pips he have to cloese x% from my order and set the sl to BE.

And that he handle just trade with the x comment.

I was looking to the thv manager, but he can handle just one trade and also i can not filter with a comment.

sorry for my english, but it is not my mothertoung.

hopefully, anyone know such this ea

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Hi Sissi,

Check this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181176 as there are many trade managers here with author's support. Personally I did not try them but some people say that those are good trade managers.