Need help indentifying indicator - page 200

Paul Atreides:
Unfortunately, the main indicator HGI_v16.04.ex4 ugly repaint in the strategy tester.

Paul Atreides

Frankly, I do not use those indicators. Posted them nly because somebody asked about it. They have a rather big thread about it, but I never read the details of it (whenever I see extremes pointed with no error by some indicator, I turn away and go further on - it is simply my experience with "extremes" picking indicator - I don't use them)

Who can indentify this?

Files:

Dova:
Who can indentify this?

seems that the arrows are drawn by hand

The main chart bars looks like a stochastic or rsi filter bars

The middle one repaints

as of the rest : do not know them (they could be anything repacked to be unrecognizable)

Any help please to find this indi

Files:
volume.jpg  281 kb

Mikse:
Any help please to find this indi

Mikse

That is simply a volume indicator n a separate window with 5 moving averages dragged to that same window and applied to that indicator

Hey guys, please help identify the suport and ressistance indicator on the screen.

The indicator that gives lime,Aqua,and yellow colors.

There's one Russian on youtube who is making millions with this system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqg7gdZduBE

Files:

Hi.

I just wonder if there is some nice regression channnel indicator here on TSD, either in the elite section or the free section

Thanks

norepaint.ex4

Hi!

Do anyone have this indicator with mq4 version ? I have a ex4 version and I want to add a text and alert signal.

Files:
norepaint.ex4  6 kb

maniek1244:
norepaint.ex4

Hi!

Do anyone have this indicator with mq4 version ? I have a ex4 version and I want to add a text and alert signal.

maniek1244

Regardless of its name, it repaints (quite a few bars back - try it in visual back tester)

mladen:
maniek1244 Regardless of its name, it repaints (quite a few bars back - try it in visual back tester)

Like always you wright, it repaint. Thanks

Reason: