Need help indentifying indicator - page 127

mladen:
From what I have found, pbf scalper does (repaint)

Thanks dude,

So it's useless just like many other "seems to be great" systems.

Hi guys!

Need help in identifying this indicator. All i know is, it's some kind of JMA indicator or indicators.

Trajectory7:
I have an interesting indicator that needs a coding enhancement. Here's a pic:

Here's what needs to be added:

Gentelmens any idea about this indicator? What is an indicator? Where can i fund this? Please help

It might be ultra trend then (ultra trend uses JMA for calculation of one kind of a "trend score" that is then displayed as trend)

clon_tron:
Hi guys!

Need help in identifying this indicator. All i know is, it's some kind of JMA indicator or indicators.

Promising Indicator

Please does anyone here have any idea what indicator this is?

I have looked for Ultra Trend, but i don't get the same image as this here.

PANCA Break Out With Martingale System

I got this Strategy from a website..

I m try it couple of weeks..

I need this EA.. Please Share this EA if you have..PLEASE

PANCA BREAK OUT FOREX STRATEGY: June 2008

dipu:
I got this Strategy from a website..

I m try it couple of weeks..

I need this EA.. Please Share this EA if you have..PLEASE

PANCA BREAK OUT FOREX STRATEGY: June 2008

Hi Dipu,

Thanks for sharing this idea, any chance you would have this indicator or the rules, would like to try and code an Ea for it, and try to build the indicator into the Ea.

Hi dipu,

I have no idea why you need it ... this system is not a system. This is raw idea - trading results are backtesting results with low quality. Besides, lot size is increased upto lot = 24 and more ... this idea is not fully elaborated to be a trading system ...

I think it is totally useless in this case even if we decided to use it for education purposes sorry.

PANCA Break Out With Martingale System

newdigital:
Hi dipu,

I have no idea why you need it ... this system is not a system. This is raw idea - trading results are backtesting results with low quality. Besides, lot size is increased upto lot = 24 and more ... this idea is not fully elaborated to be a trading system ...

I think it is totally useless in this case even if we decided to use it for education purposes sorry.

hi newdigital,

Thanks for ur comments.

yes u r right It's not a system. It's a raw idea, and with high risk that need deep pocket of balance.

but It's true that if u have a good balance, with this strategy it's possible to earn 50%+ monthly gain..

I try it couple of weeks..

It's give me a good result and I use this system with risk of my very little balance. (cause it's in until experimental stage).

[sorry for my poor english]

Thanks

Hi dipu,

Yes, I agree with you: this idea is interesting.

As MrTools told here - if you get this indicator or EA (as mql4 files, not as ex4) with exact rules (uploaded here on the forum) so he can try to create EA for it and may be - improve it to be less risky to use/to trade.

mrtools:
Hi Dipu, Thanks for sharing this idea, any chance you would have this indicator or the rules, would like to try and code an Ea for it, and try to build the indicator into the Ea.
Reason: