Need help indentifying indicator - page 120

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

MinMax channel ...

zhao

Metatrader does not have historical ask and bid so it is not possible to make it exactly the same (due to the lack of those) Here is something that can resemble to it if you chose close (0) for high and low prices (in which case it would look something like this :

zhaozilong:
Hello Malden,

many thanks, but i dun think this is the same,

from Oanda's website:

Minimum/Maximum Chart

The Min/Max chart plots the minimum and maximum prices for the interval chosen. The upper boundary represents the maximum ask price, while the lower boundary represents the minimum bid price.

The Min/Max chart is different from the Closing Price chart because minimum and maximum prices may not be the opening and closing prices for that interval.

best regards.

-zhao
zhaozilong
zhaozilong  

hello mladen,

much appreciated.

-zhao

mladen:
zhao

Metatrader does not have historical ask and bid so it is not possible to make it exactly the same (due to the lack of those) Here is something that can resemble to it if you chose close (0) for high and low prices (in which case it would look something like this :

Socrates Mathias
Socrates Mathias  

Launch Website Inside MT4

Hello everyone,

I am wondering if anyone knows of a indicator to load a website/webpage inside MT4.

My broker is IBFX and they have a custom indicator that launches their website inside MT4, I would like something similar that launches any URL I like. Does such a indicator exist? I've had a good look around and came up with nothing.

The idea of this stems from the me wanting to load up for example a 'fundamental indicator' which would load a webpage for the days fundamentals or if I wanted use online pip/lot calculators I can just drop them onto my charts etc and easily flick back and forth as needed.

I think that would be pretty cool. Has someone come up with something that does this already? Besides IBFX that is

Below is a screenshot displaying the IBFX website loaded inside MT4 on their custom indicators on the left that do it.

Thanks

Files:
mt4.png 194 kb
dims
dims  

Bulk Order EA

Hi guys, does anyone have an EA that can open bulk order with 3 BUY position and 3 SELL position on one click, with this parameter:

Order1: BUY, with T/P=30 and S/L=30

Order2: BUY, with T/P=30 and S/L=40

Order3: BUY, with T/P=30 and S/L=50

Order4: SELL, with T/P=30 and S/L=30

Order5: SELL, with T/P=30 and S/L=40

Order6: SELL, with T/P=30 and S/L=50

I will really appreciate your help in this matter

Thanks sooo... much

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

This should do it It is a script (copy it to scripts folder) and when you want the orders opened just double click on it or draag it to the chart

dims:
Hi guys, does anyone have an EA that can open bulk order with 3 BUY position and 3 SELL position on one click, with this parameter:

Order1: BUY, with T/P=30 and S/L=30

Order2: BUY, with T/P=30 and S/L=40

Order3: BUY, with T/P=30 and S/L=50

Order4: SELL, with T/P=30 and S/L=30

Order5: SELL, with T/P=30 and S/L=40

Order6: SELL, with T/P=30 and S/L=50

I will really appreciate your help in this matter

Thanks sooo... much
Files:
Michhhhh
Michhhhh  

Majority Rule

I searched all over the web, but i didn't find this simple indicator for metatrader.

I hope someone is finaly coded. Here is the formula Majority Rule (MJR) - Tradesignal Online

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Majority rules ...

This would be it (according to that description)

There is one deviation : for rare cases when the price did not change, the state of the "threshold value" is inherited from the previous bar value(otherwise it would stay undefined - they are not covering that case in the description on that link)

It looks like this (with the code deviation from original I described) with the default of 14 periods for calculation

michh:
I searched all over the web, but i didn't find this simple indicator for metatrader. I hope someone is finaly coded. Here is the formula Majority Rule (MJR) - Tradesignal Online
Michhhhh
Michhhhh  

mladen i dont now what to say!

Thank you so much!

pavaka
pavaka  

michh:
mladen i dont now what to say! Thank you so much!

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Shhhhhh ... don't tell it to anybody

Pava: