Need help indentifying indicator - page 120

This should do it It is a script (copy it to scripts folder) and when you want the orders opened just double click on it or draag it to the chart

dims:
Hi guys, does anyone have an EA that can open bulk order with 3 BUY position and 3 SELL position on one click, with this parameter:

Order1: BUY, with T/P=30 and S/L=30

Order2: BUY, with T/P=30 and S/L=40

Order3: BUY, with T/P=30 and S/L=50

Order4: SELL, with T/P=30 and S/L=30

Order5: SELL, with T/P=30 and S/L=40

Order6: SELL, with T/P=30 and S/L=50

I will really appreciate your help in this matter

Thanks sooo... much
Files:

Majority Rule

I searched all over the web, but i didn't find this simple indicator for metatrader.

I hope someone is finaly coded. Here is the formula Majority Rule (MJR) - Tradesignal Online

Majority rules ...

This would be it (according to that description)

There is one deviation : for rare cases when the price did not change, the state of the "threshold value" is inherited from the previous bar value(otherwise it would stay undefined - they are not covering that case in the description on that link)

It looks like this (with the code deviation from original I described) with the default of 14 periods for calculation

michh:
I searched all over the web, but i didn't find this simple indicator for metatrader. I hope someone is finaly coded. Here is the formula Majority Rule (MJR) - Tradesignal Online
Files:

mladen i dont now what to say!

Thank you so much!

michh:
mladen i dont now what to say! Thank you so much!

Files:

Shhhhhh ... don't tell it to anybody

Pava:

Ahmed Elagouz Forex | Facebook

but may be only 500 $ by indi

I guess it is stepma indicator. Need to change setup..

If you are referring to the blue line at the main chart it is probably Kaufman AMA with applied filter (you can find it at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058/page4 (the kama indicator) among other places)

takbir:
I guess it is stepma indicator. Need to change setup..

Thank you, Mr Mladen.. I didnot think this way

Reason: