Need help indentifying indicator - page 124

Forex Pro Toolkit

Dear All,

Does anyone has the forex pro toolkit soft? If yes, please share.

Help! I need Ea+channel+time setting!

this gonna be great use for many traders ! Anyone can provide an EA' with the input for traders to set time+channel price(level to trade) to trade as trader wish and no limited rule? +with maximun orders..lot...and tp/sl hidden! as many as traders desire to set input as want ...'cause I trade pivot and news but some times missed to send order... big thanks to all..

Anyone have any idea which are the indys "On Chart" in attached images !!!

Specially something like Fast Moving Avarage and Sup & Res. indys.

Regards,

Files:
orinin.gif  39 kb

secretcode:

Regards,

Here is what i have on my hard drive :

Files:
pbf.zip  1669 kb

Big Joe:
Here is what i have on my hard drive :

Thanks Big Joe...

I have also PBF system but this is not about full system, someone has cleverly mix-match indys and made Templates !

He used only 'Pbf Squeeze' on sub window from the PBF system. I am curious what the indys he used on "Main Chart" like MA ( Yellow ) and Sup. Res. ( Aqua and Red ) !!!

Thanks anyway

secretcode

Need EA Move+Lock Trailing Stop!

Urgently need!!

Hello! Anyone kindly suggest any EA that has optional input for traders to add any TP+SL+trailing stop +function Auto-Moving Trailing Stop to lock all profits as traders set example:…

If first profits+5pips move SL to+3,if 10 move SL to+7,if +30 pips, move SL to +25,,if hit +50, SL move from +25 to,

This EA must be able to work on many orders together@the same time and when all conditions fulfilled it must quickly close all trades as fast as possible too!!

And the auto moving trailing stop should be able to set freely too!! This will be great convenient to those who open many orders…..anyone kindly share? And any better ideas accepted here..Thanks!!

Need EA Move+Lock Trailing Stop!

Urgently need!!

Hello! Anyone kindly suggest any EA that has optional input for traders to add any TP+SL+trailing stop +function Auto-Moving Trailing Stop to lock all profits as traders set example:…

If first profits+5pips move SL to+3,if 10 move SL to+7,if +30 pips, move SL to +25,,if hit +50, SL move from +25 to,

This EA must be able to work on many orders together@the same time and when all conditions fulfilled it must quickly close all trades as fast as possible too!!

And the auto moving trailing stop should be able to set freely too!! This will be great convenient to those who open many orders…..anyone kindly share? And any better ideas accepted here..Thanks!!

ken escape:
Urgently need!!

there are alot of EA like this, e trailing for being simple, swiss army ea for more in-depth trade management, and some others. Try look down here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172924

Jack

secretcode:

Regards,

secretcode_template.rar

Best regards kolikol

Files:

kolikol:
secretcode_template.rar

Best regards kolikol

more pips to you my friend !

Thanks

secretcode

Reason: