Trade copy ea - page 16

There are a lot this kinds of software.

It is what for free:

Trading simulators, signal/trades copiers, text copiers, signal senders/receivers, spy traders and so on:

- Signal Transmitter/Receiver: tool to send/receive text messages between MT4 instances; the tool is on this post; most recent version is on this post; 64bit version of TradeSwitch.DLL for server operating systems is on this post.

- Trades/Signals senders/receivers between 2 or more Metatraders: good public thread with many software programms.

- SignalSender and Signal Recerver: the tools to send and receive the trading signals via internet and forex-tsd calendar.

- trading simulator and backtester if manual systems/indicators is here.

- good trading simulator coded by Quantem: public thread.

- simple trading simulator with detailed explanation is on this page (elite section).

- trade copy ea - this thread.

- TradeDuplicator EA is on this thread.

Thank you very much again.

I've tested a lot of those, but i'll give it another go.

Thank you again newdigital with yourgreat help.

after testing TradeDuplicator I was very happy with the results.. but then I found a lot of bugs, and this can't be used on live accounts.

This ea copies trades very fast, but he's unable to modify open/pending orders, so no trailing stop, no partial closing, no changes on TP and SL, also this ea does not seem to copy trades from other pairs. You need to open multiple charts on master and slave to use this, but a few more bugs come with this when we do this.

Any other software that you guys can recommend me? What i'm looking for is exactly what TradeDuplicator does, but without the bugs.

I want to locally copy open/pending trades from one MT4 to another MT4, i should be able to change open/pending trades and should be able to open trades on any pair.

Next one on the list for me to test is the one on this thread (thanks for moving my thread here)

(btw Is there any ea on the elite section that allows me to do this, because i haven't found one.)

Not working

Hi,

I have a VPS and tried everything to send trades to my PC but it's not working. I know it's a free tool and I don't expect support for it or anything but at least clear instructions for people like me - not professional coders.

Most - if not all - copiers are VERY expensive and all free copiers only work on the same computer.

After days of searching in this thread just to understand how it works, then testing and testing , then nothing.

Thank anyways,

you have a vps and trades are running .. and these signals (exportea) should come to your local computer (importea) yes .. iam looking for this too .. somebody claimed to have a sql version but i didnt find it either

all i can accomplish is copy trade from 1 workstation to 9 slaves ... but not over the internet

Help

Does anyone still use the version that trendchaser developed? I can't get mine working correctly and would appreciate some help. Thanks.

unfortunately this ea only works on windows xp far as I know.

far as i know it doesnt work on a vps or any other operating system

just win xp home edition

I haven't messed with it in over a year, it may not work at all

because of the scripts some antivirus software might block it

Thanks for your reply

I actually installed on my Windows Server 2008 R2. I had to mess around with it a bit. It wouldn't work for the life of me. Then all of a sudden it started working. Now it works but the trades are 1-2 seconds apart. Was this typical lag when you used it?

im glad to hear it works for you

yeah theres a lag, its a 1 tick lag

I've been looking for this and mt4i.com let you download for free. detailed explanation at their pdf too.

But now I am looking for EA to reverse trade. I can;t code my EA manually to trade in reverse...so maybe a reverse EA would do it for me. I don;t need it to copy to multiple account. this is for personal use only.

In case there are already threads that mention this, pls anyone kindly refer me to the thread. Is there a tutorial somewhere to edit mql4 EA file to trade reverse? I find there are lots of EA that include reverse trades, but it is not the one I want.

Regards..

Reason: