Signal Transmitter/Receiver! - page 2

Anyone know of a free signal sender software to send a signal from one metatrader to another over the internet ? Or to automatically trade signals from an email ? Many thanks

leeb:
Anyone know of a free signal sender software to send a signal from one metatrader to another over the internet ? Or to automatically trade signals from an email ? Many thanks !
reza1982:
Anyone know of a free signal sender software to send a signal from one metatrader to another over the internet ? Or to automatically trade signals from an email ? Many thanks

Is this some kind of joke?

leeb:
Anyone know of a free signal sender software to send a signal from one metatrader to another over the internet ? Or to automatically trade signals from an email ? Many thanks !

SignalSender indicator and SignalTrader EA from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102

TradeCopier EA!

Hi all,

Here is a trade copier EA as an example for using TradeSwitch DLL! It copies or reverses trades from one MT4 instance to another MT4 instance.

It includes 3 EAs:

* 1 tester EA to run on MT4 instance 1 (TradeCopyTester.mq4 in experts)

* 1 library EA to run on MT4 instance 1 (TradeCopier.mq4 in experts/libraries)

* 1 receiver EA to run on MT4 instance 2 (TradeReceiver.mq4 in experts)

Build all of these EAs and don't forget to include TradeSwitch.DLL in experts/libraries in both MT4 instances! And also don't forget to enable DLL in options dialog of both MT4 instances. Run both instances.

Enjoy your trade copying!

Jeff

Thanks for the cool toy. I'll study it next week. I have company over this weekend.

Updated EA's

Hi all,

here are some updated and new EA's:

MT4 instance 1 (to send copied or reversed trades)

1. TradeCopier.mq4 (updated and new library functions)

2. SendCopiedTrades.mq4 (run it as expert)

3. SendReversedTrades.mq4 (idem)

MT4 instance 2 (to receive trades)

4. TradeReceiver.mq4 (updated and new functions EA for instance 2)

Note: Script variants of SendCopiedTrades.mq4 or SendReversedTrades.mq4 are not added.

Jeff

Thanks Jef for all your hardwork. Let me know what is your paypal address so I can make a donation to show my appreciation. I tried the link on your scripts, but it didn't work. And I cannot locate any of this information on your blog.

Thanks again, it'll be a cool application to play with over the long weekend here in US.

jbfx:
Thanks Jef for all your hardwork. Let me know what is your paypal address so I can make a donation to show my appreciation. I tried the link on your scripts, but it didn't work. And I cannot locate any of this information on your blog.

Thanks again, it'll be a cool application to play with over the long weekend here in US.

You are welcome. My paypal address is included in the script headers. I also pm it to you.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff, for the e-mail, I'm going to try figure it out I'm still quite new to mql... in fact any language that's not english.

Please excuse my ignorance here, and just confirm, I can enter a trade on my FXPro account and the trade will be copied accross to my IBFX account. or am I in the wrong movie.

Thanks again

Amatrader

amatrader:

Please excuse my ignorance here, and just confirm, I can enter a trade on my FXPro account and the trade will be copied accross to my IBFX account. or am I in the wrong movie.

Thanks again

Amatrader

Ignor that last question, I tried it and it works, so the answer is yes. hmmm, now I wonder what about from my machine to someone elses in Japan...

Reason: