Signal Transmitter/Receiver! - page 3

amatrader:
Ignor that last question, I tried it and it works, so the answer is yes. hmmm, now I wonder what about from my machine to someone elses in Japan...

This DLL only supports instances within a same machine.

fxtrader625:
This DLL only supports instances within a same machine.

Thank you, I was afraid of that, any ideas on how to make it work on a larger scale...

How to copy the close order?

Thanks fxtrader625, i'm trying to figure out how to detect the close order from MT4 instance 1 and send it to to MT4 instance 2?

I have tried to close order from instance 1 but it doesn't copy to instance 2. Your advise is appreciated. Thanks

regards,

chai

cfchai:
Thanks fxtrader625, i'm trying to figure out how to detect the close order from MT4 instance 1 and send it to to MT4 instance 2?

I have tried to close order from instance 1 but it doesn't copy to instance 2. Your advise is appreciated. Thanks

regards,

chai

This DLL copies or updates only pending or open trades. It doesn't do anything with closed trades...

Regards,

Jeff

Send Reversed Trades EA

Hi Jeff,

First of all thank you for your great EA, it works wonderfull. I've tested SendCopiedTrades EA and it works as described, there is small delay in order execution on 2nd platform (about 10 - 30 seconds), which sometimes results in different entry price (difference about 2 - 3 pips). But that is O.K., because sometimes price moves in opposite direction from entry price and you will have extra 2 - 3 pips in profit .

When I was testing SendReversedTrades EA I've noticed that on 2nd platform it executes mirrored trades as per reversed logic ( StopLoss becomes TakeProfit and Take Profit becomes StopLoss).

Example: pair GBPUSD

1st platform sell at 1.7624, TakeProfit 1.7604, StopLoss 1.7644

2nd platform buy at 1.7628, TakeProfit 1.7644, StopLoss 1.7604

So far so good. Lets say price moved to 1.7604 (this is the price we see on charts), in this case we have StopLoss on 2nd platform minus 24 pips , but on the 1st platform order is still open and it triggers to open another buy order on the 2nd platform at 1.7608 with StopLoss at 1.7604 and TakeProfit at 1.7644. And right away we have another minus 4 pips .

My question is : is it possible to add spreads into reversed trades to avoid this situation. In our example we would have:

1st platform sell at 1.7624, TakeProfit 1.7604, StopLoss 1.7644

2nd platform buy at 1.7628, TakeProfit 1.7640, StopLoss 1.7600

Thank you.

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your fast response. I've tested SendReversedTradesSpread EA, but unfortunately for some reason it doesn't copy any trades . I did placed SendReversedTradesSpread.mq4 in experts folder of MT4 instance 1, and TradeCopierSpread.mq4 in experts/libraries folder of MT4 instance 1, restarted MT4 platform. I guess there is some bug that prevents trades to go through.

By the way it works better(original version) when it is attached to GBPJPY pair(M5). Delay between trades is only a couple seconds.

Thank you for your great work

eagle647:
Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your fast response. I've tested SendReversedTradesSpread EA, but unfortunately for some reason it doesn't copy any trades . I did placed SendReversedTradesSpread.mq4 in experts folder of MT4 instance 1, and TradeCopierSpread.mq4 in experts/libraries folder of MT4 instance 1, restarted MT4 platform. I guess there is some bug that prevents trades to go through.

By the way it works better(original version) when it is attached to GBPJPY pair(M5). Delay between trades is only a couple seconds.

Thank you for your great work

I will have a look at this problem in the course of this week.

Jeff

I can't seem to make it work. Can anyone give me a hand? I'm trying to transfer EA/Manual trades from ODL to IBFX but, I can't seem to get it to work. Can any of you guys tell me step by step where to put each and every file with correct settings?

Hi GeorgeL,

Here is a quick guide to make it work:

Please read posts #: 1, 15 and 17. Just follow them and everything should work fine. If you still can't make it work I'll try to make step by step instruction.

I've tried running the "TestSignal" utilities on two seperate machines but get errors on both.

One is running Vista Ultimate (my laptop) and the other is running Windows 2003 Server x64 (my VPS).

I've tried the obvious stuff like adjusting the DEP setting but no matter what I do, I keep getting this error message on the Experts tab:

TestSignalTransmitter GBPUSD,H1: cannot load library 'TradeSwitch.dll' (error 126)

Someone else has run into this issue with a different DLL and posted the question on the MetaTrader4.com forum. Slawa gave the following answer:

"126 is operating system error and documented in the MSDN (Platform SDK - Win32 API - Reference - Error Codes - Win32 Error Codes)

===

126 The specified module could not be found. ERROR_MOD_NOT_FOUND

===

some component may be unavailable"

Hopefully this will help identify the cause of the problem as I'd really like to use this system.

Neo

Reason: