Why is access to www.mql4.com blocked? - page 5

I confirm the information from Andrey Tsygankov. The problem is not with the ISP. On win 2016 Zomro server updates are going fine.

On other providers with win2012 EA updates do not work.

Give me a solution to the problem

Andrey Tsygankov
Andrey Tsygankov
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

Алексей Обогрелов:

I confirm the information from Andrey Tsygankov. The problem is not with the ISP. On win 2016 Zomro server updates are going fine.

Give me a solution to the problem

Show detailed logs and IP addresses, please.

Алексей Обогрелов:

Please give me a solution to this problem.

Saw your thread - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/364477, and checked: installed a free product from Market on a VPS.

• First is Windows Web Server 2008 R2, 64 bit
  • The second one is Windows Server 2012 R2, 64 bit.

I have installed products on MT4 and MT5 without any problems (Market is working). I have not checked updates (I have nothing to update yet, I have already updated everything).

The branch https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/364477 describes three possible causes (post #5), including VPS ban by IP.
I had the first one with Internet Explorer settings (see post #5 - how to check and configure in case the reason as I did - in Internet Explorer settings).

Ошибка 403 при обновлении советников с MQL5 в MT4 с сервера Win2012.
Ошибка 403 при обновлении советников с MQL5 в MT4 с сервера Win2012.
  • www.mql5.com
Ошибка 403 при обновлении советников с MQL5 в MT4 с сервера Win2012. Причем проблема именно в win 2012, т.к. в win server 2016 обновления работают...

Sergey Golubev:

Saw your thread - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/364477, and checked: installed a free product from Market on a VPS.

• The first is Windows Web Server 2008 R2, 64 bit
  • The second one is Windows Server 2012 R2, 64 bit.

I have installed products on MT4 and MT5 without any problems (Market is working). I have not checked updates (I have nothing to update yet, I have already updated everything).

The branch https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/364477 describes three possible causes (post #5), including VPS ban by IP.
I got the cause with Internet Explorer settings on the first one (see post #5 - how to check and configure in case the cause was like me - in Internet Explorer settings).

Right now I'm updating on the first one.
It is true the Market tab was empty on 2 MT4 and one MT5, so I had to use help of service desk - post
After that I saw all bought products (and free) in Market and I update two products:

And everything updated.
On MT5 everything updated without any problems too.
Windows Web Server 2008 R2, 64 bit

не устанавливается приобретенный советник но удаленный с маркета.активации еще есть
не устанавливается приобретенный советник но удаленный с маркета.активации еще есть
  • www.mql5.com
не устанавливается приобретенный советник но снятый с маркета . активации еще есть...

Sergey Golubev:

I'm updating on the first one right now.
However, the Market tab was empty on 2 MT4 and one MT5, so I had to use the service desk tip - post
After that in Market I saw all bought products (and free), and I update two products:

And everything updated.
On MT5 everything updated without any problems too.
Windows Web Server 2008 R2, 64 bit

On the second (Windows Server 2012 R2, 64 bit):

• Nothing to update on MT4, but there are products not yet installed - installed with no problems;
  • On MT5 there is also nothing to update, but there is a product not yet installed, and it installs without problems (checked it right now).

However, I had to use service desk tip to display all purchased (and free) products in Market - Purchased tab (post).

Установка продукта неудалась
Установка продукта неудалась
  • www.mql5.com
Не удается установить продукт на VPS На домашний ПК встает нормально. Какие могут быть причины...

Алексей Обогрелов:

Give me a solution to the problem.

In short, everything works for me with win2012.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Why is access to www.mql4.com blocked?

Sergey Golubev, 2021.03.09 11:58

The https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/364477 branch described three possible reasons (post #5), including VPS provider's ban by IP.
I had the first one with Internet Explorer settings (see post #5 - how to check and configure if the reason was like me - in the settings of Internet Explorer).

Vitaly Muzichenko:

As the owner of the resource, it is up to the owner to decide who can have access to their resource and who to tell them to fuck off.

It is their house and they decide who can be in it.

You don't let every passerby into your home to watch TV, do you?

I don't agree with your opinion or your metaphor.
I paid money for a product from the marketplace, but it turns out that I can't use it on the server I paid for. In a good way, you should then make a list of banned UPU services. Maybe I don't need this product then, if I can't use it where I want.

How about this metaphor: I sell you a car, you buy it from me and then I tell you that it cannot be driven outside the city.

Eugene Riesling:

I don't agree with your opinion or your metaphor.
I paid money for a product from the marketplace, but it turns out that I cannot use it on the server I paid for. In a good way, you should then make a list of banned UPU services. Maybe I don't need this product then, if I can't use it where I want.

How about this metaphor: I sell you a car, you buy it from me, and then I tell you that it cannot be driven outside the city.

According to this answer, the correct answer is: "... and then I tell you that the car is stolen and used to transport drugs and weapons".

MetaQuotes:
Show detailed logs and IP addresses, please

Алексей Обогрелов:

It's a zomro, there are posts about him all over the forum about being blocked - read on

Reason: