Concept of EA WINWIN COPY TRADES

HELLO DEAR ALL

i am new here and joined today, i have concept which you master mind people could develop or may be it could be existing,

i am trading on Instaforex copy trader, most of the time my trades goes profitabale, all the trades are being executed by the good traders and draw down is 30% and profit 728% monthly on real account on daily basis my account automatically copy almost 30-40 trades, however idea is as negative trades become Positive by 2 pointsEA automatically clone those trades with volume of 0.1 and engage /start profit with 10 to 12 pips and Loss with 5-7 pips.

your valuable guidance/ideas required. right now i am testing Hedge trades on instaforex demo account so far i could not get the profitable trades however i will let u know if i get some postive points.

looking forward

As to copy trades tools so look at the following threads/posts:

Trading simulators, signal/trades copiers, text copiers, signal senders/receivers, spy traders and so on:

- Signal Transmitter/Receiver: tool to send/receive text messages between MT4 instances; the tool is on this post; most recent version is on this post; 64bit version of TradeSwitch.DLL for server operating systems is on this post.

- Trades/Signals senders/receivers between 2 or more Metatraders: good public thread with many software programms.

- SignalSender and Signal Recerver: the tools to send and receive the trading signals via internet and forex-tsd calendar.

- trading simulator and backtester if manual systems/indicators is here.

- good trading simulator coded by Quantem: public thread.

- simple trading simulator with detailed explanation is on this page (elite section).

- trade copy ea - this thread.

- TradeDuplicator EA is on this thread.

Thanks for your reply but I need a simple EA which execute above mentioned trades within MT4 which is running no remote signals.

Most of my links are no remote signals, and it is copy trades tools for trades executed within Metatrader 4.

And most of those tools are free.

Do you mean that you run the EA for Forexcopy feature of Instaforex?

anumalik:
HELLO DEAR ALL

i am new here and joined today, i have concept which you master mind people could develop or may be it could be existing,

i am trading on Instaforex copy trader, most of the time my trades goes profitabale, all the trades are being executed by the good traders and draw down is 30% and profit 728% monthly on real account on daily basis my account automatically copy almost 30-40 trades, however idea is as negative trades become Positive by 2 pointsEA automatically clone those trades with volume of 0.1 and engage /start profit with 10 to 12 pips and Loss with 5-7 pips.

your valuable guidance/ideas required. right now i am testing Hedge trades o

n instaforex demo account so far i could not get the profitable trades however i will let u know if i get some postive points.

looking forward
Reason: