Trade copy ea - page 17

Copying of trades, How it works?

Hi guys,

We know copying of trades from a successful broker can make traders gain more profit because of the commission paid to them. But how it work to the followers? Is it profitable and secure to copy a trade?

Hello thanks for this EA very useful tool,

i need help to modify the connection parameter, to have a users input channel

The copy EA has to only connect with the sender EA via any name entered in this user input channel i.e user1 or demo1, this acts as an authorisation, this is the same method used on Mt4i local trade sender/copier EA, I would copy link to download Mt4i EA but i dont know if forex-tsd accept external links, so i attached a pic for better understanding not the code obviously, am a novice besides Mt4i EA is saved as .e4x file extension and meta editor cannot open it, maybe I could have easily copy & paste the codes from Mt4i EA to Trade_Copy EA to modify.

So if the copier in a demo or real account tries to connect to a sender in master account using a channel not stored on the master, this connection is refused.

Lastly allow Master Sender EA to add unlimited channel separated by coma, user1, user2, demo1 and so on.

Also add a comment that pops up on chart when a new user connect with names of all connected user including the new user then pops back off, then pops back up again if a user disconnect.

So 2 pop up with 10 seconds interval, the comment pops up when new user connect & pops of when a user disconnect.

Please it has to been over 10 second pop up interval i dont want this comment to clog up mt4 trading chart, this was also used on Mt4i but missing from this trade_copy EA.. Thanks in advance...

whats the website of this

I use this Trade Copy EA. It works perfectly for me.

Professional Local Copy EA

Hi,

I would like to introduce a professional tool for copying fx trades on MT4 platform.

Main functions and Demonstration

• Copies trades from One to Many and Many to One.
  • Executes series of trades without delaying.
  • Fast execution, less than 0.5s.
  • Acts on vary currencies or metals with a single EA.
  • Automatically detects Postfix and Suffix of pairs, if any
  • Works with all types of orders (Market or pending orders).
  • Handles partial close.
  • Be compatible with different MT4 brokers.
  • Lot-size multiple or fixed for each slaver.
  • Be able to replicate REVERSE trades.
  • Symbol filter or rename.
  • Simple operation and less-consuming of CPU.

For further information, please visit our website

Thanks!

domanhh:
I would like to introduce a professional tool for copying fx trades on MT4 platform....

Sorry, My website is forex-copy-tools.com

I tried to use this EA for MT4 build 610 / Win7 64bit and so far come to following problems

1) Opera Unite seems to be dicontinued

2) VBS script install_one_click gives me syntax error in line 550

3) directory structure for MT4 610 is different now however its easy fixable I hope

any idea how to overcome this ??

Krzysztof

Reason: