Bulletproof - page 21

Xxx3xxx

Do us the honor,by attaching some of ur indies

Report back ..Leledc

ValeoFX:
============================

Thanks for the "heads-up" it is up and running. Also the MACD which I am comparing to Mladen's beaut.

Thanking you sincerely.

==================================================

I have run the new indicators as promised and can confirm that they do NOT repaint.

Best regards.

I use 1 hr timeframe and often set a trade before I leave for work at 6am CST. or sometime in the evening. So take profit has been when I get offf work or when I wake. Nothing is cut and dried, I use discrection when I trade.

It is very difficult to trade the way someone else does they often see things I dont, or I see things they dont.

Here is my recent chart of gbp/usd.

What would you do now? Thats always the question set before us.

Files:
1hr_chart.gif  19 kb

droesparky:
I use 1 hr timeframe and often set a trade before I leave for work at 6am CST. or sometime in the evening. So take profit has been when I get offf work or when I wake. Nothing is cut and dried, I use discrection when I trade.

It is very difficult to trade the way someone else does they often see things I dont, or I see things they dont.

Here is my recent chart of gbp/usd.

What would you do now? Thats always the question set before us.

It looks like the price has still place to go down and the "buy" was started prematurely...(but you already have healthy number of pips over there to collect)

(possible head and shoulders formation developing)

Fixed "zero divide" error

Hello people,

have fixed the problem with the "ang_Amp_ZZm_sep" indicator.

Was a "zero divide" error.

I use it with d=24 on M1 EURUSD-chart.

Great indicator for extrem scalping.

Files:

5pips HG

Pava:
"redundant "...keep on learning new words grass hoper P.S.: "opinions are like *******s...everybody has one"

I got you .... you had to look at the dictionary before projecting again

Glad to be teaching you new words...Now I will let you proceed with your efforts towards the 5 pips HG,unless you keep asking for company by commenting inappropriately(hey, a new word ) again about my threads....every ******* has an opinion as you have shown often enough ...and those opinions have consequences,like somebody replying to your comments when you use your thread to covertly attack him expecting him not to notice..Ooohh,and if you expected me to notice then you should be glad that I did https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180284/page8.

If you want to attack me,do not use one of your threads ,as you did,just open a new thread,or you are giving me the right to reply in kind .....and believe me or not,as much as I find funny to teach you a new word or two,I prefer not to intrude into anybody`s thread and let the magic flow,so,it is up to you if you want to keep learning new words or teaching your special brand of HG.

S

Simba..I was advising a member about the repainting nature of your indicators...you can't teach me new words...you just don't know it yet...stick to your 100 pips TP with 1000 pips SL....

"BP Gulf spill costs hit $2 billion, no end yet"

This is what happens when you are trading with no stop loss:)

Reason: