Bulletproof - page 28

Big Joe:
Share or tease ?

it is repainting indicator,so it is useless indicator.

yourspace:
it is repainting indicator,so it is useless indicator.

too good to be true, as always

xxxx...I am still being curious...who are "WE"?...Who are the people behind you?...Who exactly do you represent?...Are you a spy???

mossad spy

teresh2:
mossad spy

can't be...xxxx is oriental...

spy mt4 system ,smart money , big dog or what ever....

i dont care.....

just for fun....and be smart..

maintain profit everday every week...

malaysia bolee......

god bless u all

play-DUMB, don't we ?!

repaint stuff like bible story of utopia

this is one of the indicator for my 5M template, it will repaint last 25 minute or so when the trend change

but since the microvolatility is not too much these day, no other major repaint issue

17 people have downloaded the indicators already

so it is up to these people to come up with a COOL SETTINGS now

------

I like one of the readers said, we should look into OURSELVES for the 4 parts in trading, obviously (entry -- beginners still struggle) (exit -- most have dynamic strategy exit, like flipping a coin with how candle look like ) (MM -- remember, you trade 10 daily, it will cost you around 50USD already) (personal statistics, FRANKLY, are you winning or losing, do you handle +20 profit well, how about -40 loss)

i.e. forex as a conclusion , could be NOT FOR HUMAN

as we don't handle profit and loss well, just like discovered a big PENNY coin in the street, we pick it up, while picking it up might lost your wallet

are we doing MM well, if you trade more than 10 , pava does, he could be a very good scalper or he got some pre-defined MM he will stick to

Exit - found any good exit indicator well ? entry -- do you know which 20% of your collectable indicator is good for entry in your style

at the end, is your broker and personal statistics (demo) are on your side or against you ==> having said, that , with a little bit of WISDOM, you can DERIVE some ways, so you tackle these 4 problems , one at a time, i.e. take you couple of years, before you know What Trading is about

---

dunno when to exit or avoid trade ?!-- exit and avoid -- SAME THING !

can you tell WHEN to do so in this 30M green dig -- is trading that easy

if you dunno, find out 5 signs that you can see there ! (may discuss it in this thread, then I will tell you my answer)

Last weekend, I wanna to start A NEW THREAD-- called BEST CONFIGURATION

each reply (contribution) need to enclose 1 simple template and 1 simple indicator -- with BEST tuning (input setting) and then say What time frame it is for -- of course, the repaint issue has to be insignificant

after I churn about the idea, finally, gave up of it because it will produce a lot SMARTIES people, but give one indicator with the template (i.e. the indicator settings) to One Nice Readers here -- who is a beginner

what's the point of a system using a repainting indicator?

u might as well use zig zag!!

witsnpips:
what's the point of a system using a repainting indicator? u might as well use zig zag!!

Like I said in the first post...try it...you might like it or not...

Pava:
Like I said in the first post...try it...you might like it or not...

i guess there's no harm in trying on demo...

Reason: