Bulletproof - page 20

yourspace:
the origenal one i posted is not repainting,but sometimes it can not refresh itself. i have to refresh it manually, if we can solve the problem. i think the indicator will be great.

it doesn't show the lat leg...so it is of little to moderate use...

hey x it dosnt matter if you trade range or trend you still need a plan for exit.

you are right though you do have to hang on when trending, and that gets real tuff to do when the the dang thing retraces a good bit.

pava - this is a decent system, I like the way you had it in the first post.

droesparky:
hey x it dosnt matter if you trade range or trend you still need a plan for exit.

you are right though you do have to hang on when trending, and that gets real tuff to do when the the dang thing retraces a good bit.

pava - this is a decent system, I like the way you had it in the first post.

Thanks...

if you used to trending , never trade ranging

if you are so used to ranging and SL big enough or hedge are good enough, never trade trending

if you trade both, just like teaching 2 languages to a toddler, easily confused unless you are used to 5 diff trading style and you are good in prediction -- of course, many indicator can tell , if it is ranging, what is the approximate area that it will range -- heheh, I will test that one , next week

Simba you are a worthless human being with your worthless systems...if you read my first post on this thread...it says "you might like it or not"...if you don't like it...than keep your stinking opinion to yourself...5 pips is more than enough...unless you want to spend your whole life in front of the computer like you do....

ValeoFX:
======================================================= Without any disrespect Leledc, your final version still repaints badly. See attached SnapShot file.

Greetings ValeoFX.

Lay out please сви indicators and installations, from a post #139.

Very much you I ask. Thanks.

Hold the Drama

The last thing some of us here want to do is to read members belly ache to one another. It is nothing more than a pissing contest between wannabe guru's..Pleezzzz for the sake of sanity keep the nonsense in ur private pm's..Is what I'm asking at least reasonable ??? I think I may speak for others here..We're only interesting in learning and making some money between friends..This always seem to pop us right when we are on the verge of a break through..I think it is deliberate...

Sincerely,

Tyme2Jam

forex principles is

observing the historical chart for the Universal sign with certainty

test it in LIVE chart

those people use 5M , 15M (now I change back to 30M)

good indicator is here -- it said so in my historical chart, there are some observable value but you could add more (add your indicators there to aid your prediction power -- assume you don't know where will be the boundary -- similar to physics diffusion experiment)

will you some instructional workshop from now on -- the brainchild enhanced template from his wealth of experience

just zig zag or "did I just told you that" indicator-- why the indicator can't predict stuff , in my early research, I already discard those type of indicators - misleading

market seldom be in harmonise equilibrium as in the friday market --

indicator and SIGN do have draw back [ we wish everything is perfect)-- but just like a gun, when should we release the safety,

i.e. beside the template itself , get a STOPWATCH and collect the minutes delay info (time lapse) that Impulse BUY , IMPULSE exit beside the price level-- don't want to call it price action as this term cannot even be quantify

i.e. RSI ticking

another good idea, how certain that we ENTRY or EXIT near the close price of 30M candle

stamina of a outbreak depend on monday morning ?, time of the day, how dow jones doing , news to sustain an outbreak

-- I am doing plenty of research to show why EA don't suit my trading style -- but we could still learn a lot from a good proven EA

sorry,I just use the SSRC and my pSAR indicator in this 5M thread

alternatively see forex as Amoeba shape transformation -- one candle

i.e. if you are range trader you must set up a boundary for EXIT all

if you are trend trader , you must set up DELAY and HOLD on , let me have some thought

I am kinda of counter-trend thinking when the RSI is high during outbreak -- so I must change my mind set to believe in CJA indicator

I did not trade in range on friday (the whole day) as I try to unlearn trend trading , in this week, the market trying hard to teach us that , with the raw spaghetti bundle of CANDLES (30M TF)