Bulletproof - page 15

leledc:
You are using not the version i have posted in last post with no repaint signature...I have posted 2 version,one the old that autorefresh and take care about cpu and other ones the not repainting !!!Below attached the two not repainting version...Anyhow let me know about any bugs or issue...I post another indi too:macdt3 with zerolag algorithm...

macdt3 zerolag image

Files:
2.jpg  63 kb

Hi leledc

thanks

Wow just saw you edit your post !

Your zero lag macd t3 is a beast, just watched 5 minutes but with a renko charts, MAD SCALPERS are here for sure

I wonder i you have time to tune this, the schaff cycle.

Just curious if it can done something good with zero lag, t3 etc.

I know, i know, you have a lot of things in process ...

Sorry but the indic provided is repainting (that's the only i have, or i don't remember where the other is )

Thanks !

Files:

leledc:
You are using not the version i have posted in last post with no repaint signature...I have posted 2 version,one the old that autorefresh and take care about cpu and other ones the not repainting !!!Below attached the two not repainting version...Anyhow let me know about any bugs or issue...I post another indi too:macdt3 with zerolag algorithm...

============================

Thanks for the "heads-up" it is up and running. Also the MACD which I am comparing to Mladen's beaut.

Would you mind making me a Non-lag_Stochastic from the one I attach here for your kind perusal, please? This Sto. is superior to anything else I have seen as I am currently researching a refining to my strategy.

Thanking you sincerely.

Big Joe:
I wonder i you have time to tune this, the schaff cycle.

Just curious if it can done something good with zero lag, t3 etc.

I know, i know, you have a lot of things in process ...

Sorry but the indic provided is repainting (that's the only i have, or i don't remember where the other is )

Thanks !

It isn't repaint,it is a bug in the code that doesn't refresh itself...Prove this version...Then i'll code T3 and maybe zerolag...Now i'm trading Bye

Files:

leledc:
It isn't repaint,it is a bug in the code that doesn't refresh itself...Prove this version...Then i'll code T3 and maybe zerolag...Now i'm trading Bye

T3STC.Hope you like it..You must have T3(Master Mladen version!) in indicator folder

Files:

ValeoFX:
============================

Thanks for the "heads-up" it is up and running. Also the MACD which I am comparing to Mladen's beaut.

Would you mind making me a Non-lag_Stochastic from the one I attach here for your kind perusal, please? This Sto. is superior to anything else I have seen as I am currently researching a refining to my strategy.

Thanking you sincerely.

Here is to you...

P.s.The stoch you have attached is the custom stochastic in mt4...

Files:

leledc:
Here is to you... P.s.The stoch you have attached is the custom stochastic in mt4...

=======================

Much, much appreciated. Will let you know what I am "finding".

Best wishes.

Thanks for all masters : LELEDC, VALEO, MLADEN.

Reason: