Bulletproof - page 19

leledc:
T3STC.Hope you like it..You must have T3(Master Mladen version!) in indicator folder

hi sir

why is stc u posted on ua chart doesnt look similar to mine?

have i done something wrong

Files:
gu15min2.gif  45 kb

shankees:
hi sir

why is stc u posted on ua chart doesnt look similar to mine?

have i done something wrong

I don't know...

leledc:
I don't know...

or is it the t3?pliz post the t3 for mladen that is suppose to be present for it to work

hi leledc

thank you very much,i try it for half a hour,it works well

and it help me to gain some money.

yourspace

could someone post some screenshots of how they are using these indicators.... i have tested all of them and cant see anything of value? maybe im missing the point?

Hello all ,

I didnt post on this thread becouse i am FF fan and post a lot there but i will try when i have time to help here...

I am Forex teacher and trade many many years with good results but that isnt important.

For traders,

In my 5 years trading i earend how to trade withaout any indicator and all you need is knowlage,first to read some books about trading with price action.My advice ,use your brain and trade your own system you created for youself.You must find your personaluty and your trading style.Even i dont trade with indicators i can help to you when i have time..

Cheers and i can say xx3xxx and Pava are very funny and great guys on this forum

shankees:
or is it the t3?pliz post the t3 for mladen that is suppose to be present for it to work

I have yet posted!!!!!Why don't you search in the thread ????

hi leledc

this line is repainting in the picture,it often disappears, a moment later,it appears again. maybe it is a bug. hope you can fix it. thank you.

yourspace

Files:
00052.gif  24 kb

yourspace:
hi leledc

this line is repainting in the picture,it often disappears, a moment later,it appears again. maybe it is a bug. hope you can fix it. thank you.

yourspace

if it wasn't repainting we would find a holy grail...AT LAST!...

Pava:
if it wasn't repainting we would find a holy grail...AT LAST!...

the origenal one i posted is not repainting,but sometimes it can not refresh itself. i have to refresh it manually, if we can solve the problem. i think the indicator will be great.

Reason: