Bulletproof - page 26

code modification, pls

if the market scenario is like that

maybe pava scalping the pip spread POINTS could have its advantages but the SL is still make the transaction difficult to justify (unless you prediction accurate to 2 to 3 pips, the boundary, the candle cluster and so on)

----

somehow, pava is into Quantum theory in forex

but should we head that direction or think more macro-economically, and get the bigger picture -- I am researching into opposite relativity next month -- JULY

====

this indicator change COLOR when U-turn == but it also repaint a lot when U-turn

it would be nice to make it Non-repaint -- despite that it may give the wrong color during U-turn moment -- please upload the finished indicator with the same NAME -- after you have modify it , please

i.e. even if it does not draw new bars when new candles appear, it is good to lower the CPU usage by making those repainting STOP

e.g. these ex4 are useless, so I filtered it and put it in my ex4 archived MT4 indicator libraries -- just left it here -- to proof my POINTs -- most indicators got no prediction power, in trading, we have to be sure , the next 3 to 8 hours, will it go from price A to price Q (can't go the other direction)

The beautiful message is insightful and nice

Dear Pava,

And thank you also for the trading ways for this forum! I believe you are so kind to share the trading ways for us to read and for us to earn a monies.

Also I would like to ask you if you plan to just only trade your ways but not have a job at the club but to trade your ways so you can earn monie from trading and also be the one to pay for the naked bodies

Thank you Pava and T.S.D. Forum

alla may bless a giving

oobidie doobidie hibbidie hobbidie pooh!

kinjaheed:
Dear Pava,

And thank you also for the trading ways for this forum! I believe you are so kind to share the trading ways for us to read and for us to earn a monies.

Also I would like to ask you if you plan to just only trade your ways but not have a job at the club but to trade your ways so you can earn monie from trading and also be the one to pay for the naked bodies

Thank you Pava and T.S.D. Forum

alla may bless a giving

oobidie doobidie hibbidie hobbidie pooh!

My message to you was deleted...but I hope you read what I am doing with 72 virgins that work my club...if you know what I mean...

read an interesting reply somewhere

when the indicator give us WRONG universal sign

someone said

-- we just want simple >> BUY now // SELL now at specific price level and it is so magically correct

so I realise some of the Indicator give pre-mature eject-ion signal

then I just change the position of the signal , so it will draw Later

as shown in the DIG -- if you learn programming, you could make Dream come true -- the pink horizontal line is what I did this weekend

--- look pretty awesome in the historical chart, sometime, the price is correct too

the timing >> since it will draw in the future candles (that does not happen yet), so I may have to refresh the chart manually, every 5 or 6 candles

how to adjust timing -- easy : just move the TEXT to the RIGHT of its original position

and the profit is about +35 pip for sure -- thinking about set SL at -45 or -60 now

hope that it turn out -- just perfect

Pava:
Try this combination on 5 min and up....you might like it...or not....

⌒╮WELCOME

╭⌒╮ ╭⌒╮

╭⌒╭⌒╮╭⌒╮~╭⌒╮

,)))),'')~~ ,''~)

╱◥█◣ ╱◥█◣

|田|田||田|田|

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

pava can u plz code me an ea? If so plz ping me at raj_vinay1989@yahoo.com plz,

this would be a simple ea with sar adx and fractals

rajvinay1989:
pava can u plz code me an ea? If so plz ping me at raj_vinay1989@yahoo.com plz, this would be a simple ea with sar adx and fractals

I can't code...but if you're going to use sar adx & fractals...you'll be 75% of the time late for the meal...& 25% of the time you'll pay someone else's bill...trust me...which all & all will leave you hungry and broke....

xard777:
Hi Pava,

Nice thread...thought I would make a contribution...

Just download and set as desktop background

Now you will never miss a game...tadah!

All the best

Xard777

Thanks Xard...but what I really need is a SUPER REPAINTER!...the one that repaints positions on the broker's server...if you got one...post a message...something like..."send me a PM":)....

P.S.:...Here is something little for your desktop picture...Deporting HER is such a Grave Miss_take!...She is such an ass@!....(Anna ChapChapChap...man!)

xx3xxx:
pava any proven (high success %) of TP +10 to +25 pip Strategy for AFTER USA lunch hour (please specify the GMT hours involved) -- you do not have to upload the indicator, but pls upload the JPG to tell us how

I am very busy lately...didn't look at the charts for a while...why don't YOU tell all of US:).....

One thing I can tell you for sure xxxx...I really like taking a nap after lunch....

i make an indicator to make laguerre.mq4 smoother,hope can help someone to trade.

Files:
00056.gif  25 kb
Reason: