Bulletproof - page 27

-----

there are various after-lunch method for forex market -- and it has been documented (with indicator) in this forum (somewhere)

got your JOKE and dream what you just did-- just before lunch hour -- but sometime fantasy go wild during nap dream Circadian cycle

pava

any proven (high success %) of TP +10 to +25 pip Strategy for AFTER lunch hour (please specify the GMT hours involved) -- you do not have to upload the indicator, but pls upload the JPG to tell us how

xx3xxx:
/

Wow!....xx3xxx...Big difference with your charts....nice

Xard777

xard777:
Wow!....xx3xxx...Big difference with your charts....nice Xard777

Blue Period...someday they will be worth a Fortune!

the most difficult coding is to MODIFY an existing MQ4

so that it will be PRACTICAL and answer the HARDEST Question for forex

obj:

during U -turn, there would be UP - ranging - DOWN

but when should we enter the DOWN (or up, vice versa)

or another VERY DIFFICULT QUESTION

say, during uptrend, we enter UP and the exit, should we DO THE 2nd re-entry ==> here is the solution to this 2 diff Q

this is not an easy Q, if we enter too early, it is still ranging, we could hit our SL and make a loss, i.e. the BREAKOUT candle may not be the best SIGN to enter

Therefore, I modify a indicator called CHIMPANZEE

so it give more exaggerated reading and hit the UPPER PHASE (horizontal green )or LOWER PHASE (horizontal red line)

when we can re-enter

NOT too difficult, lot of trial and error for the correct NUMBER crunching so as to give correct configuration

usually, I will put it here -- to be download

but just to make it MORE INTERESTING This time (once only)

if you are also done some fine tuning or modify coding of an indicator

and your OUTPUT is good enough in LIVE trading and answer some very difficult Q

I would do an exchange with you , for 1 to 2 indicator in the sub-window of this reply

All you have to do -- is to show us

some screen capture, on the DIFFICULT Forex Question , that you got the ultimate answer with your setting/ coding or combination of indicators

i.e. you don't have to tell us much -- not even the name of your indicators, but show us you can resolve some very tough Q

I've just do it for fun -- as this is a SIMPLE CODING stuff that I did this weekend and I know that indicator don't have significant repaint issue

2 of the dig is real outbreak and we should do the ENTRY or 2nd ENTRY

1 of the dig show it is still ranging, after a FAKE breakout after ranging period -- the green or red bar chart got some exaggeration, that indicate we should MAKE an ENTRY -- when it reach the TOP

PS, the difference is just like a electric water heating fountain

I did very little in tuning and mark -- there is a MAX [ so I am not proud of the programming like your work, but I am proud of the useful outcome ]

during coding , I find the the NEGATIVE MAX and positive MAX, I need to PUNCH in different NUMBER

but on historical chart, THE SAME setting worK on FEW currencies (even GJ), so I am confident that it should work well

--- regarding BROKER : the weakness of us is their Governance (one word, don't want to say too much)

-- regarding REPAINTING - the worst repaint indicator is SNAKE BORDER, it repaint in a way that make your Just Entry Decision look STUPID

i.e but if the repaint does not change your ENTRY DIRECTION, in the current market scenario , it is OK to repaint up to 3 bar (very slightly)

actually, those people who put my NAME in the ADVANCE SEARCH in this forum search function -- could have guess all the similar indicators that I used in this template -- so I shed the LIGHT on the possible template to the frequent visitors here, they should able to re-create something very similar

ultimate answer to the MM Q could be Hedging (just answer , how much)

-- the 2 ultimate COMPUTER programmer Q

long ago, there is APPLE basic, and then there is GOTO

then they eliminate the EASIEST GOTO and put OOP in programming, so forex ultimate answer is SIMILAR to this one

walkomg to the airport , taking concord to fly

another is art of hedging, I think I got a proposal in some weekend sweet dream too -- if I prove that it works in the Difficult anti-scalping fxcmplatform , then my research almost done, I just have to more brave to DRIVE, in the forex market (the very final Q)

i.e. good template vs average template would be like SPACE SHUTTLE vs disposable ROCKET (just remember both use FUEL during launch )

if it is not repainting,it is the better one

Files:
00042.gif  23 kb

yourspace:
if it is not repainting,it is the better one

yourspace...that bottom one looks interesting...what is it?

for aud/cad -- small volatility, waiting for ages to get it pumped

trying to figure out a sure way to play with it, maybe using this triangle method for the pointy

but it will still a long wait, small profit , high risk x-pair

got other suggestion ?! using 30M for aud/cad is wrong, much easier to use 1 hr chart for this slow pair

Pava:
yourspace...that bottom one looks interesting...what is it?

i remember someone posted a picture like this one.it is laguerre indicator.

but i add ma to it to make it more smooth

yourspace:
i remember someone posted a picture like this one.it is laguerre indicator. but i add ma to it to make it more smooth

Share or tease ?

Reason: