Bulletproof - page 14

xxxx you still have to watch the price patterns...while trading with this indicator...and don't be getting greedy...5 pips is enough...

i use RSX.mq4 to combine with MA(5),it seems well.

RSX.mq4 is not repainting,so i think we can try the indicator.

Files:
00049.gif  24 kb

MTF smoothing

Hi all,

Lele, I took the liberty of giving to the MTF indi a little smoothing ..

Hope you don't mind.. Btw, good work!

Attached a pic with MTF version (15M) blu and yellow lines and original

version.

Many pips,

chriz

leledc:
Now you have to write in the first extern variable the exact name of the version...

BaseIndi="Leledc-SsrcforceFinal";or whatever you want to rename the basic indi...

example

BaseIndi="Pava Ssrc";

I think this week === 5M TF is the favorite

other TF may look erratic / rational

we could stick to basic 5M templates

====== = -------++++++= = -------+=====

trying that SSRCforce MTF predictive indicator on $eurjpy this morning after $ausud JUMP high

still got reservation on its predictive power

but give it a go

---

while SSRC force final is more believable as it is Less Than Perfect

===========

5 pip is hard for normal people -- you still need SL of -35 to -55 == no matter that your TP is 5 pip or 25 pips

found 1 new indicator yesterday -- the pale pink and green dot

the price level -- to enter seems to be right -- at the dot level

http://tiny.cc/pe8es [ as far as I know, no repaint issue around all the indicators except the VQ ]

>>>>>>>>>> <<<

originally, I was thinking

set a up or down during consolidation, then , 2nd bar in 30M chart, set an OCO, just in case

-- when I think about it, if there are 3 to 5 bars consolidation (totally horizontal) , we could use +/ - 15 to 18 to set OCO first, then just bet on the consolidation will continue, when close to either 1 price of the OCO

this way is more soothing

5M -- you can see more-- but waiting and price level to enter probably

-- make you stick in your seat and stare

it is a bit frustrating, I may give up 5M - may help, AFTER I decide to ENTER in certain price level

===========

I am thinking a better way to avoid the misleading first few hours -- since GMT 00:00 daily

about first 4 to 6 hours, we could draw the closing HIGH or LOW of the beginning of that day

then wait for +/ - 70 pip to 110 pip (depend on volatility) before we start to enter into the game == but today is still tricky -- looking at $audjpy -- the range of movement is so so LOW volatility

some indicator consume resource by EVERY TICK -- refresh

some indicator won't appear until you change the TF

say from 30M to 4H , then back to 30M

here is the code to do it -- you could ask me more as there are few ways to do it -- if your indicator consume CPU power -- I know the correct code for making this work

after a few snapshot on the 5M TF with the enhanced version of this template

I discovered that I am not Professional enough to do the 5M TF while limit my loss and my false prediction with 5M chart

here is the contribution to this thread >> Download CCI_T3_2.ex4 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

it is an indicator describe what just happened and where is the recent mid price level -- hope that it optimise your reading of your chart

xx3xxx:
5M -- you can see more-- but waiting and price level to enter probably

-- make you stick in your seat and stare

it is a bit frustrating, I may give up 5M - may help, AFTER I decide to ENTER in certain price level

===========

I am thinking a better way to avoid the misleading first few hours -- since GMT 00:00 daily

about first 4 to 6 hours, we could draw the closing HIGH or LOW of the beginning of that day

then wait for +/ - 70 pip to 110 pip (depend on volatility) before we start to enter into the game == but today is still tricky -- looking at $audjpy -- the range of movement is so so LOW volatility

some indicator consume resource by EVERY TICK -- refresh

some indicator won't appear until you change the TF

say from 30M to 4H , then back to 30M

here is the code to do it -- you could ask me more as there are few ways to do it -- if your indicator consume CPU power -- I know the correct code for making this work

This works very well with less cpu stress...and obviously with autorefresh...

Attached a 2nd version that doesn't make repaint!Without repaint the ma line is useless so i'll code a bicolor version os ssrc without ema...

leledc:
This works very well with less cpu stress...and obviously with autorefresh... Attached a 2nd version that doesn't make repaint!Without repaint the ma line is useless so i'll code a bicolor version os ssrc without ema...

=======================================================

Without any disrespect Leledc, your final version still repaints badly. See attached SnapShot file.

Files:

Super cool Leledc, thanks

ValeoFX:
======================================================= Without any disrespect Leledc, your final version still repaints badly. See attached SnapShot file.

You are using not the version i have posted in last post with no repaint signature...I have posted 2 version,one the old that autorefresh and take care about cpu and other ones the not repainting !!!Below attached the two not repainting version...Anyhow let me know about any bugs or issue...I post another indi too:macdt3 with zerolag algorithm...

Reason: