Bulletproof - page 17

Big Joe:
Leledc thanks again for your indicators, they are very great, i'm sure they help a lot of us.

When you will have time, could you "T3 smooth" this one, it was provided by Pava at the beginning of the thread and i find it interesting !

Take your time, and thanks again

Here it is...I have changed the color and versus:before red and down indicated a long and green and up a short...Now red and down for short etc etc

Files:

leledc:
Here it is...I have changed the color and versus:before red and down indicated a long and green and up a short...Now red and down for short etc etc

You are the best

Thanks a bunch !

?????...anyone knows how this 2 indicators work???...

Files:
entry.mq4  4 kb
1er.ex4  10 kb

hi pava

is the enter.mq4 indicator repainting? it looks great.

yourspace

I also provided a couple of indicator for this thread -- download-able

---

i.e. we have to simplify our trading plan and find some 3D chat to do, at the side / or coding new stuff

one good research direction

would be === we might already have some ZZ indicator that do not have big repaint problem in 30M , 1 H

because if the ZZ repaint its peak again and again , then we have problem

we have to pin-point the second stage after a U-turn is formed -- best time to entry

i.e. find or tune an indicator that do that

----

those people that got Simple Idea, keen observer for last 3 week universal sign and stick to their own RULES for entry / exit, those are people that make FOREX more simple -- we make it over-complicated>>> let's try this and that

---

we can't put too much time to stare at 5M and 5M cost CPU power, even 2 pairs ; so I switch back to 30M

even the template is built (repaint issue is limited) -- but we could have PREMATURE reaction , when color / trend change , so I have watch other TF -- does not mean there is lack of potential for this thread

--- another fun thing to do -- configuration and installation of mobile MT4on mobile phone (PDA phone) while using free WIFI, so we could peek the phone every 45 minute

--- -== ---- ooh, 1 good finding / usage of SSRC indicator , used in 30M only[ you could ask me for my setting of SSRC if you have contributed positively in this thread , in return you have to tell me how it goes ]

here is the 30M chart on $audusd -- sub-window

I only TURN ON the CROSS and eliminate the dots

and I also use one that does not refresh and hide it until I turn it ON again , in the 30M TF

it kinda of give pre-mature (yellow light) quite accurate WARNING of possible U-turn

but I don't usually turn it on, or use that 30M template, so I don't know how well it do -- in LIVE trade

---- premature reflex is hard to eliminate

1) 5M is more prone of premature than 30M

2) premature, because the indicator could repaints a bit after 20 more minute for those 5M indicator

3) if we don't use 30M , then we probably enter in the wrong price level

hard to change the habit and delay and delay for our ACTION === unless an indicator that will tell us to enter during NEXT 3 hours --- in the right price level ( I found one such cross test indicator that tell us to entry in the correct price level == but we could still enter prematurely as we afraid that we miss the new trend )

-----

following is WHAT STOP ME from trading today -- after 2 mistake that make me lost -80 in demo

however, I bet on BREAK OUT too early and enter SELL in YELLOW tiny rectangle

and then there is a reverse

during sudden reverse (trend suddenly change), , the CORRECT price level has been reached -- i.e. I enter couple of hours too early and wrong for about 25 pips

and I lost my SL -- so I decide to STOP TRYING all strategy in forex, will be more laid back and wait and wait for EXTRAORDINARY excellent signals

heheh, SSRC is a premature U-turn signal too -- but it looks so damn reliable -- try that one on 30M !

EUR/chf just provide a good opportunity to buy -- you can still buy it these 2 hours

I will set 2 LO to sell, just in case that I am wrong == overall max loss on demo should limit to about 40 USD demo

and you just have to watch it for 2 hours then you could leave it running , if profitable

yourspace:
hi pava

is the enter.mq4 indicator repainting? it looks great.

yourspace

I don't know...may be...very busy lately...

nah, that one is quite rubbish

as far as I remember, it put the best buy price level, put 1 single tiny arrow there , ie what did you missed i.e. where is the latest ZZ point --- I try it for 1 month, so I know that entry.mq4, dump it already

then it move along and along to the right

see whether it is the one that I remembered -- look at the code , any good useful stuff, tro got better one that tell us to buy or sell in each 30 or 1 hr bar -- and "wait" in the price level

actually, if the picnic table is cluster of 24 to 35 pips for each 30M bar and it is a good rectangle table , we could have cash it twice like what pava like to DO (usually) , then hope that we could get 40 pip out before breaking -- using on going concern principle in basic accounting , hehehe , pava method might work in this market scenario

Pava:
?????...anyone knows how this 2 indicators work???...

Entry is a zigzag pointer...The second one is an indi of this system...

Zone Dominator: Ultimate Reversal Indicator for Super Forex Profits

yes,enter.mq4 is repainting.

Reason: